The Student Room Group

OCR A2 and AS Geography 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi, would anyone mind taking a look at these essays so give me an idea of mark and grade please?
Guys, you know when you get an essay that asks to show how resource definition can change with technology , for example, can you treat definition (renewable, non renewabler, flow) and classification (point, diffuse, reserve etc.) as the same thing?
Reply 182
Original post by kerryjaneemily
Hi, would anyone mind taking a look at these essays so give me an idea of mark and grade please?

I can try but I'm not sure how accurate I'll be- I haven't studied population and resources or environmental hazards though
Reply 183
Anyone else pulling a late night to cram-revise for this one?
Original post by Mils88

Yep :colondollar:
yes...
Original post by nectempus
Yep :colondollar:

How are you revising?
Original post by tania101
How are you revising?

I am pretty under-prepared so at the moment i'm learning 5 key facts for different case studies - then later i'll try and just look at a couple of questions etc

You?
Original post by Mils88

yas
this along with chem 5 for tomorrow afternoon :frown:
Reply 189
May the odds be ever in your favour
Lovely Exam.
Easy! :smile:
Should have been easy but time was my issue..
Original post by Marcellotrotta95
Should have been easy but time was my issue..

What questions did you do? I finished with half an hour left
Reply 194
I was chuffed to pieces about the essay titles! I wish, wish, wish I had spent more time revising though, because I don't reckon the strategies I suggested for the development question actually made any sense LOL also the one on globalisation, I don't reckon I interpreted the source correctly, I said something about dependence on aid which I think may have been a rookie error! All in all rather nice though :P
Original post by AliyaMustafina
What questions did you do? I finished with half an hour left

Climatic, Earth hazard and development 10 markers.

Then the question on earthquakes and development...
Reply 196
Original post by Mils88
I was chuffed to pieces about the essay titles! I wish, wish, wish I had spent more time revising though, because I don't reckon the strategies I suggested for the development question actually made any sense LOL also the one on globalisation, I don't reckon I interpreted the source correctly, I said something about dependence on aid which I think may have been a rookie error! All in all rather nice though :P

I said the geographical issue indicated was dependence. I believe it's correct so you're probably right
Did anyone do the Climatic 10 markers?
If so what strategies did you use as i think i confused myself with the source
Original post by tania101
Did anyone do the Climatic 10 markers?
If so what strategies did you use as i think i confused myself with the source

I put Emergency relief/ aid, accurate forecasting and sea walls to protect buildings from storm surge. I don't know of it's right or not though.
Original post by Marcellotrotta95
I put Emergency relief/ aid, accurate forecasting and sea walls to protect buildings from storm surge. I don't know of it's right or not though.

Were you doing the OCR board as it was on Tornadoes and Hurricanes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending