Scroll to see replies

Original post by poppy_alice
here it is! the insert file is too large to upload soz

Thanks for sharing this. Just saw section B. Glad they asked them last year 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DMaster1
Thanks for sharing this. Just saw section B. Glad they asked them last year 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea we did it for our mock and i found the last question so hard! i interpreted people as like the people in my group each taking different tasks and using diff equipment, but some people interpreted it as our teachers who drove us there and the people at the field centre so i guess it just shows how open the skills questions can be
does anyone think because OCR asked a stage 1 and stage 6 essay question last year they won't ask one this year?
Original post by Abby5001
does anyone think because OCR asked a stage 1 and stage 6 essay question last year they won't ask one this year?

That's what i was thinking but OCR can ask them twice in a row. I'm going to check what stages havent been asked for recently and i'll let you know what has a higher chance of coming up
Original post by Adamp123
That's what i was thinking but OCR can ask them twice in a row. I'm going to check what stages havent been asked for recently and i'll let you know what has a higher chance of coming up

I just looked and this is what I found:

June 2015. 1 & 6
June 2014. 3 & 2
June 2013. 4 & 3
Jan 2013. 3 & 6
June 2012. 1 & 5
Jan 2012. 3 & 1
June 2011. 2 & 5
Jan 2011. 3 & 6
June 2010. 2 & 6
Jan 2010. 2 & 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DMaster1
I just looked and this is what I found:

June 2015. 1 & 6
June 2014. 3 & 2
June 2013. 4 & 3
Jan 2013. 3 & 6
June 2012. 1 & 5
Jan 2012. 3 & 1
June 2011. 2 & 5
Jan 2011. 3 & 6
June 2010. 2 & 6
Jan 2010. 2 & 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Data Analysis will be asked for sure then
I'm really not sure how to prepare now for tomorrow's exam can anyone help?
Original post by Caitlin20
I'm really not sure how to prepare now for tomorrow's exam can anyone help?

Revise advantages and disadvantages of everything (data presentation techniques, questionnaires etc.) Practise with the section A questions from past papers. Then go over all essay plans for section B. Most likely data analysis will be asked with risk assesment. Good luck!
has anyone got any predictions for 20 markers tomorrow? Thanks in advance!
Revise advantages and disadvantages of everything (data presentation techniques, questionnaires etc.) Practise with the section A questions from past papers. Then go over all essay plans for section B. Most likely data analysis will be asked with risk assesment. Good luck!

Thank you, so are the section B plans for each of the 6 sections? Not really looking forward to tomorrow as I've got biology as well and I don't want to mess up geography now after I think I ha e done well in global issues
Thank you, so are the section B plans for each of the 6 sections? Not really looking forward to tomorrow as I've got biology as well and I don't want to mess up geography now after I think I ha e done well in global issues

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I've got F214 tomorrow too. Yeah it's what you did for each of the 6 sections regarding your investigation.
I'm in the exact same situation as you. I've got F214 tomorrow too. Yeah it's what you did for each of the 6 sections regarding your investigation.

Thank you!
How did everyone find it? What did section A did everyone do?
Reply 313
Original post by englandgirl1997

I'm not sure how I felt about it. The first 20 marker was quite nice, but the 2nd wasn't to my tastes.
And I did Question 1, the one with the matrix.

I did the 2nd one about the tourism survey
Thought it was nicer than it was going to be and everyone came out really happy
I did the 2nd one about the tourism survey
Thought it was nicer than it was going to be and everyone came out really happy

Ah yeah I did the second one too! I got confused about the 'effectiveness' of the risk assessment. I would have loved to just describe and explain how it's carried out. I didn't really understand what it wanted me to talk about!
Ah yeah I did the second one too! I got confused about the 'effectiveness' of the risk assessment. I would have loved to just describe and explain how it's carried out. I didn't really understand what it wanted me to talk about!

I was a little confused by this too I went along the line of practising what you would do if an accident occurred and perhaps having first aid training to lessen the severity of something occurring. And also have a pre-check of the area to see whether it is safe etc
Not 100% sure if that was right but I focused on the idea of reducing the probability and/or severity of a risk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending