At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LF96
I'm en suite also!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh cool, wanna chat? i dont want to come off as creepy or anything though lmao. i kinda wanna get to know some people in the mean time beforehand.
x)
Reply 3
protip:
saying "i don't want to come off as creepy" is a fast-track to coming off as creepy in the same way that saying "i didn't do the thing i swear" makes it seem like you did the thing

relax bruh we feel u
all about that social networking hype ting etcetera

on a related note
hi my name is aidan i'm going to be based @ city campus and my aesthetic is antisocial slacker
pleased to make your acquaintance
Reply 4
Original post by ouoɯ
protip:
saying "i don't want to come off as creepy" is a fast-track to coming off as creepy in the same way that saying "i didn't do the thing i swear" makes it seem like you did the thing

relax bruh we feel u
all about that social networking hype ting etcetera

on a related note
hi my name is aidan i'm going to be based @ city campus and my aesthetic is antisocial slacker
pleased to make your acquaintance

its cool, i know im not a creep ;P
you gonna be in the ensuite? is the whole economy/standard/ensuite around the same block of buildings anyway idk.
im quite the antisocial slacker too but hopefully thatll all change ahaha.
Reply 5
Original post by DominicRCWC
its cool, i know im not a creep ;P
you gonna be in the ensuite? is the whole economy/standard/ensuite around the same block of buildings anyway idk.
im quite the antisocial slacker too but hopefully thatll all change ahaha.

As far as I know they're all on the same site and just back on to different roads - there's chambers 51 which is private (?) in town 5 minutes away and I think there may be one other block of accommodation somewhere for city but the bulk of it is in the same place, yeah.

I have a confirmed place for en-suite and I'm studying criminology. Will probably ghost-sit on some criminal psych lectures, too.

I've been to Uni once before so if you have any general questions about how things work I might be able to help out.
I will there too next year :smile:
Original post by DominicRCWC
anyone?

im gonna be in the ensuite.

hey I will be in en suite next year, I've also being here year already so if there any enquires just let me know and ill do my best to answer them :smile:
I'm going to the in the en suite also.
I will be there too :smile:
I'm ensuite too! just on here trying to find out any information on it as all I know so far is that I have a room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending