*stops eating peas from beard to look up*

Uh-oh Spaghetti-os.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
paddy
I shaved about 7 times last year, I really don't like doing it!
I'm not shaving/cutting my hair until I go to my job in Argentina in March, which will be the longest time I've gone without a haircut (not since August), should be interesting.
*wonders how a plait would suit him*

Plait...hmmm....:s-smilie:

I like a bit of stubble, but not really a fan of full beards!
Robbie's Beard (tm) is cool though (well, when I last saw him anyway...:rolleyes: ), it's not very bushy!
Reply 82
elyim
Beards are ok as long as they are well-groomed, and not just lazy whizzes of chin fluff or Mr Twit-esque monsters full of peas and cornflakes.

I love you. Even if you are beardless.

EDIT: What if he had a Mr Twit-esque beard, but instead of decaying food, it were full of little presents and treats for you to find?
Reply 83
RobbieC
*stops eating peas from beard to look up*

Uh-oh Spaghetti-os.

You have spaghettios in your beard?
That would be better than peas.
Reply 84
No, no it would not!

It would be sticky...

But you know the way your hair smells of smoke after a night out int pub...

Same for beards, and after mine smelled today. Enough was enough.

I am now beardless!:redface:
Reply 85
Yay!

I had a shave on Saturday so I don't need to have another until...this Saturday, at least :biggrin:

I also had my haircut on Saturday....by my sister, who took a large chunk out of the hair behind my left ear!! How hard is it to just do a #3 all over?! :rolleyes:
Reply 86
RobbieC
No, no it would not!

It would be sticky...

But you know the way your hair smells of smoke after a night out int pub...

Same for beards, and after mine smelled today. Enough was enough.

Erm couldn't you just have a shower?
Now you're smooth? :eek4:
dobbs
Yay!

I had a shave on Saturday so I don't need to have another until...this Saturday, at least :biggrin:

I also had my haircut on Saturday....by my sister, who took a large chunk out of the hair behind my left ear!! How hard is it to just do a #3 all over?! :rolleyes:

Does that mean you look a bit special with the new haircut?
Reply 87
paddy
Erm couldn't you just have a shower?
Now you're smooth? :eek4:

Does that mean you look a bit special with the new haircut?

No, it's not too bad as it's behind my ear. Plus, because it's a #3 all over it's damn short anyway (mmmm i love brushing my hand on it :biggrin:) so you can barely tell that one little bit is even shorter :smile:
Reply 88
dobbs
No, it's not too bad as it's behind my ear. Plus, because it's a #3 all over it's damn short anyway (mmmm i love brushing my hand on it :biggrin:) so you can barely tell that one little bit is even shorter :smile:

Ooo I do love when I get the back and sides shaved and it's all short and spikey, but my hairs long now:smile:
Hmmmm this thread has gone reeeeeally off topic :/
Reply 89
RobbieC

:eek4:

And Paddy, I think hair is a perfectly legitimate topic for a gay thread!
Reply 90
Becca
:eek4:

And Paddy, I think hair is a perfectly legitimate topic for a gay thread!

Yea that's true I guess.
Fight the stereotype!
Reply 91
paddy
Yea that's true I guess.
Fight the stereotype!

You love talking about your hair, don't deny it. :biggrin:
Pft, of course knowing the shaving habits and hairy preferences of several TSR members is entirely relevant to gay (night)life in Durham! I mean, why else would we even be talking about it?

Jelkin
What if he had a Mr Twit-esque beard, but instead of decaying food, it were full of little presents and treats for you to find?

That would be brill! "Darling, you have something in your beard, I'll just... hullo! what's this? a diamond ring? for me? :eek: oh, I think there's something else... further in... a bit of Twix! You shouldn't have!"

+ You could hang those little baubles in it at Christmas, hide eggs at Easter... maybe some spare change, keys etc as well. Very handy, really.
Reply 93
Hmmmm I think finding the "bit of twix" after the diamond ring may be a bit of an anti-climax, don't you think? lol :p:
Reply 94
Not if you're Fearne Cotton. BA-ZING!

Now that is nice n pointy gay trash-talkin'

And I am a SMOOTH criminal, Paddy, as you know!

I am getting the locks chopped as well soon, so I can be all spikey and hot AS when I'm back in cold Durham. Look forward to it people.
Reply 95
But then you will have lost all teh insulation from cold!
My friend's boyfriend is jealous because he's like 4 years older but I can grow facial hair faster than him:biggrin:
Reply 96
dobbs
Hmmmm I think finding the "bit of twix" after the diamond ring may be a bit of an anti-climax, don't you think? lol :p:

Not for me!
Reply 97
paddy
But then you will have lost all teh insulation from cold!

This is the only downside of looking damn sexy :cool:

PS. I'd rather find a WHOLE Twix....a "bit of a twix" just sounds skanky - who else has been eating it?! Urgh :p:
Reply 98
dobbs
This is the only downside of looking damn sexy :cool:

Who's sexy?
Reply 99
paddy
Who's sexy?

...me :smile: :p:

Latest