The Student Room Group

Business studies Unit 1 AS Edexcel

Hi Thought I would make this forum anyone else doing this exam on the 18th May and then unit 2 on the 4th June?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by rohan taneja
Hi Thought I would make this forum anyone else doing this exam on the 18th May and then unit 2 on the 4th June?

Yep I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, me too!
Reply 4
What do you think the questions will be like for unit 1? do you think they will be easy or hard? Also section B hoping that will be quite straight forward what do you guys think?
Reply 5
What do you think the questions will be like for unit 1? do you think they will be easy or hard? Also section B hoping that will be quite straight forward what do you guys think?

I literally have no idea ... My teacher hasn't predicted anything :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
So lets just learn EVERYTHING, literally just try to learn all of it:badger:
Reply 7
I'm confident for business :smile:
I'm confident for business :smile:

Great comrade, me too!
Original post by deano321
I literally have no idea ... My teacher hasn't predicted anything :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

and u just look great
Reply 11
not confident for unit 2 :frown:
not confident for unit 2 :frown:

you can re do unit 2 next january
Reply 13
Can i..? who said
Can i..? who said

Well in my school we did unit 1 this january, Many of us got B-C for that exam, but the teacher said us that we can re do this exam 18th of may. The same for unit 2
Original post by SaidAkhmeev97
you can re do unit 2 next january

So it's possible to re sit in jan ? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
So it's possible to re sit in jan ? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe it is possible for everyone, are u form 12?
Original post by SaidAkhmeev97
I believe it is possible for everyone, are u form 12?

I'm in year 12 at the minute :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in year 12 at the minute :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so just ask your teacher whether it's possible to resit your exam, I think you'll be fine comrade
I know I'll get a C no problem. But I really want a B in business and I'm always 1-3 marks away. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending