The Student Room Group

No space - should I leave my high school (Dulwich) on my CV?

--
(edited 7 years ago)
What's Dulwich College, the 6th form you went to has no bearing on anything. Leave it out, if needs be.
Original post by James E Walker
What's Dulwich College, the 6th form you went to has no bearing on anything. Leave it out, if needs be.

That's glad to hear. Thanks for your input!
Original post by lifeisgood.
I went to Dulwich College

Do you think we are well-known enough that it would make a difference to keep it on my CV? Does it matter?

What are the chances a DC alum reads my resume? Are we well represented in IBs?

I have a few summer internships and quite a few spring programs - those few lines could be put to use somewhere else!

Really appreciate some input here.

Leave it on there.

It's a public school that's been around for 400 years - there are bound to be alums in Banking. People who go to top schools like UWC, Andover, Eton etc generally leave it on there indefinitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

WRONG!
disagree with those saying that you shouldn't put it. Dulwich's prestigious reputation will only increase over the next few years and having it on your CV is incomparable to most internships.
Now I'm actually confused...

Will banking recruiters actually care?
Original post by lifeisgood.
Now I'm actually confused...

Will banking recruiters actually care?

If they are an alum (somewhat likely), yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave it on, try to re-format it if it goes on for more than 2 pages

I thought you were 'middle class' - you should know about it. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not even a matter of which school you went to. You just put your school on your CV, it is just what you do. If you don't do it, your CV looks incomplete.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending