The Student Room Group

does a branched chain affect boiling point? if so how and why? thanks :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TARS
"You keep telling yourself that buddy I'm so glad my small mind has completed this exam already. Shame about you not having finished AS yet. And Interests in people's mothers at 17. Top banter lad "

I've emboldened the sections with connotations that give off the vibe that you did think you were better than me. Just in case you were having trouble.

And in truth, given that I am revising the exam with this content at this very moment, I am in a more suitable position to make a statement about this query.

And the whole forum is not comprised of roughly 7 individuals, most of whom are cowards - resorting to up-voting comments which muster what they are unable to say in their own words.

Once again, you appear to believe this is GCSE english language, do you really think I give a toss about what you inferred from what I wrote to you? That comment is merely me stating that you can write what you want in the exam, I've already completed the exam and it is going to cause me no trouble; you however are deluded enough to think that by poshing up your sentences the examiners will award you some extra imaginary marks, which simply isn't the case.
Good luck to you with that attitude, I'm sure the teachers love you!
Original post by TARS
Just look at your A-levels, assuming you continued with your choices you appeared to make here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2800917

I take A-level Maths and I think you're an idiot as well
Reply 22
Original post by TARS
Just look at your A-levels, assuming you continued with your choices you appeared to make here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2800917

you have just shown yourself to be narrow minded, arrogant and nasty

not to mention extremely sad that you go and look up people's previous posts and use them against them

her A levels have no relevance here and there is nothing wrong with those subjects at all we need all types of people in the world not just science and math academics
Reply 23
Original post by TARS
yeah it was a test to see if you were worth talking to ... people always focus on the language you use and try to use it as a weapon and the discussion becomes counterproductive - I use it commonly to determine whether or not someone is worth discussing with, you are obviously not, goodbye

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :P that is hilarious

well if that "test" is more than just BS from you then you're going to have a very lonely life and I pity you
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by TARS
No trouble? What UMS did you get.

Does it make you comfortable to assume that everyone you dislike on the internet has no life? Because you need to wake up and start living in the real world, just because you hate me and I'm being a dick for no reason it doesn't make your life any better than mine.

ahahaha don't flatter yourself
trust me i don't hate you
Original post by TARS

And what is your point exactly?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TARS
My point is you're aimlessly insulting me for my opinion about the integrity of other peoples' answers. So I bestowed you the identical courtesy - insulting your grades for no reason - all to make a point.

a) It was hardly an insult.
b) Your 'opinion' was wrong.
c) That post is not about my grades, it's about my subjects (one of which is chemistry which is a subject that you do so I don't quite understand what you're getting at).
d) It's nice to know that you cared enough to go and look through my old posts from a year ago :u:
Original post by TARS
yeah it was a test to see if you were worth talking to ... people always focus on the language you use and try to use it as a weapon and the discussion becomes counterproductive - I use it commonly to determine whether or not someone is worth discussing with, you are obviously not, goodbye

This is the worst attempt at covering up a mistake I've ever seen hahaha wtf
Reply 28
Original post by TARS
My point is you're aimlessly insulting me for my opinion about the integrity of other peoples' answers. So I bestowed you the identical courtesy - insulting your grades for no reason - all to make a point.

So you're insulting my help for what reason? If it's valuable or not to you, you can just ignore it, you don't need to criticise it - and then be even more of a **** and insult my personal life - which you know absolutely nothing about.

at no point did i insult your help. I said thanks for it actually.
I insulted you when you began insulting me by saying I "cannot read a book" and insulting other's choice of A-levels. so that is a hypocritical statement

as is suggesting i'm insulting your "personal life"
- insultling Kate's A-level choices seems very personal
- Insulting my intelligence is also quite personal
- and asking what someone's "UMS" was I think might also be personal (I have no idea what UMS is)

"you can just ignore it, you don't need to criticise it"
I wish you'd adopted this attitude before you began "criticising" everyone else's help. I did not need your nasty comments to help me decide which answer I found most thorough, informative and helpful. You could have given your answer and "ignored" the others that you believed were not as good

Original post by katemate98
a) It was hardly an insult.
b) Your 'opinion' was wrong.
c) That post is not about my grades, it's about my subjects (one of which is chemistry which is a subject that you do so I don't quite understand what you're getting at).
d) It's nice to know that you cared enough to go and look through my old posts from a year ago :u:

Original post by StrangeBanana
I take A-level Maths and I think you're an idiot as well

Original post by Hinicetomeetyou
Once again, you appear to believe this is GCSE english language, do you really think I give a toss about what you inferred from what I wrote to you? That comment is merely me stating that you can write what you want in the exam, I've already completed the exam and it is going to cause me no trouble; you however are deluded enough to think that by poshing up your sentences the examiners will award you some extra imaginary marks, which simply isn't the case.
Good luck to you with that attitude, I'm sure the teachers love you!

Original post by Another
Take notes people; this is exactly how you admit that you're wrong in the dignified way.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TARS
"You keep telling yourself that buddy I'm so glad my small mind has completed this exam already. Shame about you not having finished AS yet. And Interests in people's mothers at 17. Top banter lad "

I've emboldened the sections with connotations that give off the vibe that you did think you were better than me. Just in case you were having trouble.

And in truth, given that I am revising the exam with this content at this very moment, I am in a more suitable position to make a statement about this query.

And the whole forum is not comprised of roughly 7 individuals, most of whom are cowards - resorting to up-voting comments which muster what they are unable to say in their own words.

Wait a second, you can't be serious? After what you said to me: ''yeah it was a test to see if you were worth talking to ... people always focus on the language you use and try to use it as a weapon and the discussion becomes counterproductive - I use it commonly to determine whether or not someone is worth discussing with, you are obviously not, goodbye''

You then go and do the exact same thing? Wow, talk about hypocrisy.
Reply 30
Original post by TARS
What do you hope to accomplish by this?

nothing at all

what do/did you hope to accomplish in this and your previous commments?
Original post by TARS
My opinion can't be wrong, it's an opinion. I'm not going to argue with someone who cannot differentiate between opinion and fact. People like that always win arguments by dragging those who can down to their level

But what is on a mark scheme is a fact, not an opinion. Bye.

Quick Reply

Latest