Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Grrrr...
Reply 3
LOL......very funny.
*sniggers*

I sent my app. off mid-December, got an offer early February. Some people wait,like,6 months.Be patient.
Reply 5
Yeah, just got that. Especially since he posted this apparently:

"A lot of people don't get their offers until Feb. or even March, this is really nothing to worry about. It's not the job of the university to update you with every little thing they do, you'll hear when they make a decision, whch they've got until april to do."

Considering the dude is a Personal Statement helper, thought there may be some accuracy in his statement....guess I'm an easy target as I'm not used to the whole english system. In the netherlands offers actually do come after a week or two....so I wasn't sure.
I'll add...I don't do Business.
Reply 7
Heheh.....

Guess I'll wait til Feb....and then I'll PM arkbar every single day....or hour maybe.....asking when, lol.
mine took ages when i applied (was 2 years ago now mind) was the last offer of my 6 to come through.

i applied in october, and got it just before xmas IIRC
Reply 9
I don't run Durham admissions [as much as I'd love to], and noone can say when you'll get your offer/rejection other than 'sometime in the next 3/4 months' I'm afraid.

Latest