The Student Room Group

Grey Coat or Marylebone? Consortium?

I have been accepted to both sixth forms and I am still unsure about which one I should go to.
It would be nice to hear the experience of xternal students at Marylebone and Grey Coat and how people find doing subjects through consortiums between the two schools.
(edited 8 years ago)
Come St Marylebone it'll be mad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by redcliffe
I have been accepted to both sixth forms and I am still unsure about which one I should go to.
I am planning to take maths, chemistry Spanish at Marylebone and graphics at grey coat. It would be nice to hear the experience of external students at Marylebone and Grey Coat and how people find doing subjects through consortiums between the two schools.

I'd say it wouldn't be the best idea to do a consortium. Marylebone and Grey Coats aren't close to each other so you're gonna end up being late to some lessons and you'll probably end up missing half of your lunch, just to get to a lesson.
Reply 3
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
Come St Marylebone it'll be mad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AAls
I'd say it wouldn't be the best idea to do a consortium. Marylebone and Grey Coats aren't close to each other so you're gonna end up being late to some lessons and you'll probably end up missing half of your lunch, just to get to a lesson.

Okay thank you, didn't really think about that😁
Reply 5
Aaaah ive also been accepted to both schools and have no idea what to do! Are you swaying more towards one over the other?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending