The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
ive never seen anything like it!... i was abit scared earlier, i live on the 6th floor at hayes wharf and my room actually shook a few times :frown:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
NO SUPRISE AT ALL!

mezzino property really are built on the cheap, was on the top floor of the pavilions (clayton house) last year and everytime it rained we'd have problems with the electrics + a soaked kitchen + 3 wet bedrooms.
Are you sure it was the Junxion?

As far as I could tell, the problem was with the building site. You've not lived until you see a man's hard-hat blow away.
Reply 4
I got to see an old women taken out by a prams rain cover(the see through plastic thingy majic) and knocked on her ass.

Its not funny .........................its HILARIOUS :biggrin:
Reply 5
FullLeatherJacket
Are you sure it was the Junxion?

As far as I could tell, the problem was with the building site. You've not lived until you see a man's hard-hat blow away.

yeah, the main stairwell is closed...so I think its only inside thats been affecteed.

But the scaffholding is why the road is closed. I darent go out...get blown away :O
Reply 6
Staffordshire Uni closed Thursday afternoon and is closed all of Friday and will reopen on Monday due to bit of the roof fallin off or very close to lol
Fun Fun Fun
Reply 7
I had to buy a stupid girl hat from internationale (Oh the shame) cause my long flowing locks(well not quite, just covers my eyes) kept blinding me and made me walk into people.

Its bright red and i look a pillock but I've worn it 3 days in a row , even in bed :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Bubblebee
Nobody told me the weather was like this in the north! #grumble#

Ahem, this isn't the north, its in the middle. Hence 'Midlands'. :p:
Reply 9
Chonk
I had to buy a stupid girl hat from internationale (Oh the shame) cause my long flowing locks(well not quite, just covers my eyes) kept blinding me and made me walk into people.

Its bright red and i look a pillock but I've worn it 3 days in a row , even in bed :rolleyes:

this your way of coming out the closet? lol
Reply 10
Ahem, this isn't the north, its in the middle. Hence 'Midlands'. :p:

BLAH BLAH BLAH....It's north.

Several hundred miles north of my hometown anyway.

Latest