The Student Room Group

Health worry

Hi all so I’m worrying about my health again as I’m alway conscious of it! But I was spraying room air freshener into a room and the win like blew it back into my face but I quickly shut the room door and went away. I was holding the can away around 5 or even 10cm away from my face but the wind just blew it back in my face!! Obviously I highly doubt it’s in my eyes as I quickly moved away and there’s no uneasiness with my eyes. I’m just worried what if it went into my mouth!? I don’t think so as I couldn’t taste anything except what I ate but still what if it did?! Or what if it got in my lungs through my nose or something!? I’m just really anxious even though it was only a matter of 2 to 3 seconds when the wind blew it back into my face and I quickly shut the door and moved away. Also I can’t tell if it’s affecting me as I’ve already got a blocked nose from a cold anyway 😞 😢 and by the wa the spray was scenterity calming zen room spray. I feel so werid but it’s probably from consciousness and also I can’t catch my breath or maybe that’s because of my cold as I can’t really breathe from my nose.
Reply 1
It's the same with me, then it's very difficult to fall asleep, because you have bad airways. I advise you to read more about the medicine here https://www.canadapharmacy.com/ I think it will help you with your health.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest