The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Law and Management 2015

Hi everyone! I haven't seen such thread so I decided to create one. I received an unconditional offer for Law and Management at RGU and I was wondering who else is going to study this course from September.
Hope everyone is having great summer!
Reply 1
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Hi, just seen your post now, I'm going on to study the same course in September. I have a conditional but only need a B so i'm hoping I can manage that :-)
Reply 3
Original post by Samantha97x
Hi, just seen your post now, I'm going on to study the same course in September. I have a conditional but only need a B so i'm hoping I can manage that :-)

I can't believe I finally found someone who is going to study the same course as me haha! It's impossible to find anyone studying Law and Management so I'm really happy that you have messaged me :biggrin: I'm sure you'll get that B! :smile:

Original post by Samantha97x

Original post by MarciaLiu
I can't believe I finally found someone who is going to study the same course as me haha! It's impossible to find anyone studying Law and Management so I'm really happy that you have messaged me :biggrin: I'm sure you'll get that B! :smile:

Hi guys ! I will be applying this year to RGU for the LLB Law course - if you decided to go with it as your first place would you be able to give me a little insight into what it all looks like ( the course and the work/teaching ) ? :smile:
Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest