The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That was a surprise :rolleyes:
Reply 2
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well he can be the new man u assisstant!
Reply 3
Ollie
he's gone, poor bloke, well he can come over mine for a beer anytime :smile:

Why not invite the out of work ex manager to the forums?
Reply 4
Good riddance
Reply 5
Ollie
he's gone, poor bloke, well he can come over mine for a beer anytime :smile:
oooh can i come over too? :wink:
Reply 6
Doesn't seem like 4 years since he was appointed manager does it? The premiership's a worse place without the likes of Ranieri and Strachan. :frown:
Reply 7
obvious who they will appoint manager now, mourinho is over rated i think, he is experienced enough just because he takes a side to the champions league final he is a great manager? can't wait till chelsea finish fourth next season lol
Reply 8
james101
obvious who they will appoint manager now, mourinho is over rated i think, he is experienced enough just because he takes a side to the champions league final he is a great manager? can't wait till chelsea finish fourth next season lol

mourinho seems pretty good, well see
elpollodiablouk
Doesn't seem like 4 years since he was appointed manager does it? The premiership's a worse place without the likes of Ranieri and Strachan. :frown:

agreed :cool:

the 2 legends in the premier league gone :frown:

i think Ranieri may be appointed as the new Spurs boss
james101

how is he over rated? he has won everything in Portugal(ok it's not the best league)

but he has also won them the UEFA cup as well as The Champions league, pretty impressive seing as Porto dont seem to have the same sort of resources as real Madrid, Man u, chelse and the italian giants etc......

also good at the mind games and winding up fergie which can only be a good thing in my book :biggrin:
Reply 11
Poor guy. It was on the cards really since he came. I'm glad they didn't delay his leaving for even longer, cos he has more time to look for a new club. The whole scenario was stupid. Ranieri knew he'd be off for ages, not that he deserves it much in my opinion. Will the new guy get more than 1 year to do well (i.e win at least one thing). Have to say, Ranieri has great mental strength!
Reply 12
Xenon
Poor guy. It was on the cards really since he came. I'm glad they didn't delay his leaving for even longer, cos he has more time to look for a new club. The whole scenario was stupid. Ranieri knew he'd be off for ages, not that he deserves it much in my opinion. Will the new guy get more than 1 year to do well (i.e win at least one thing). Have to say, Ranieri has great mental strength!

well i dunno mourinhos a strong guy - think hell do well, i hope so anyways
Reply 13
sillynarb2

also good at the mind games and winding up fergie which can only be a good thing in my book :biggrin:

Anybody who p*sses off Fergie is welcome in my book
Reply 14
i will be happy to see mourinho fail next season
Reply 15
my brother is in disbelief at me. he ran upstairs and said 'Ranieri been sacked'... and i said 'oh rite, that's nice, who is he?' and which point he muttered something about me being shut in a cupboard for the last year

i have an amazing ability to block out football (which is a huge acheivement in my house)

lou xxx
lou p
my brother is in disbelief at me. he ran upstairs and said 'Ranieri been sacked'... and i said 'oh rite, that's nice, who is he?' and which point he muttered something about me being shut in a cupboard for the last year

i have an amazing ability to block out football (which is a huge acheivement in my house)

lou xxx

http://www.chelsea.org.ua/images/staff/ranieri.jpg
Reply 17

i knew who he meant once he told em it was the chelsea manager. i'm not completely clueless, i know they're owned by the russian billionaire and spent sooooo much money last year. and i knew there had been rumours about their manager going just couldn't tell you what his name was.

it's like when we used to go on holiday and my brothers would try and teach me all the premiership grounds, the only one (aside from the super easy ones) i would remember was southampton at the dell and then they moved!

lou xxx
Reply 18
He gets a £6 million pay off and will get a good job, so I doubt he's too upset.
Reply 19
lou p
i knew who he meant once he told em it was the chelsea manager. i'm not completely clueless, i know they're owned by the russian billionaire and spent sooooo much money last year. and i knew there had been rumours about their manager going just couldn't tell you what his name was.

it's like when we used to go on holiday and my brothers would try and teach me all the premiership grounds, the only one (aside from the super easy ones) i would remember was southampton at the dell and then they moved!

lou xxx

don't worry lou, you're not as bad as Happysunshine.......... she doesn't even know who Thierry Henry is :eek:

i think she only knows of beckham...

Latest

Trending

Trending