The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL: Chelsea College of Arts

Hi, I am planning to attend Chelsea next year for textile design and just wanted to find others who have places. What accommodation is everyone looking at? I have applied Portland House, Gardens House and Archwood House. I did Fashion and textiles a level but still pretty nervous, anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by Imogen_eckley
Hi, I am planning to attend Chelsea next year for textile design and just wanted to find others who have places. What accommodation is everyone looking at? I have applied Portland House, Gardens House and Archwood House. I did Fashion and textiles a level but still pretty nervous, anyone else in the same boat?

hello!!! I'm not going to chelsea but what accom did you get? x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by onlinegyaah
hello!!! I'm not going to chelsea but what accom did you get? x

Portland House! Going to visit the area today...
What about you, what college are you going to and what accommodation?
Reply 3
Hey I’m going to Chelsea for textiles too I think I saw you at the open day , I’m going to highline for accommodation , my insta is @al1cenwndrlnd if you’d like to message me there
Reply 4
Hi, I’m starting in September doing interior design. I did art a level and then a foundation year to decide what I wanted to do. I’m staying ta Glassyard, what about you?
Reply 5
I'll be doing product and furniture design in Chelsea and staying in Wigram House. I'm doing the degree straight after my A Levels so ngl I'm a little overwhelmed since most of everyone seems to have completed a foundation year prior year1. If anyone wants to message me on Insta: @allycy_

hi !! I'm going there for fine art in September! my ig's @miikrees if any1 wants to message :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending