The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Chelsea College Arts -whats the first year timetable like?

hi guys! currently on a deferred year starting at Chelsea this September, I'm trying to get an idea of how many times a week I'll have to be in in first year (trying to figure out whereabouts I can travel from and work part time)
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi guys! currently on a deferred year starting at Chelsea this September, I'm trying to get an idea of how many times a week I'll have to be in in first year (trying to figure out whereabouts I can travel from and work part time)
Hey! I’m currently studying graphic design communication at Chelsea so I’m only speaking from my course experience - every course is different it’s not set days for first years, set days second years etc. At the start of the course we were in atleast 3 days a week if not 4 days. As the year has progressed we’ve dropped days and are now only on site 2 days a week with online lessons on days in between. As I said it genuinely depends on the expectations of each individual course so if you’re not studying graphics then unfortunately this doesn’t help you lol
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey! I’m currently studying graphic design communication at Chelsea so I’m only speaking from my course experience - every course is different it’s not set days for first years, set days second years etc. At the start of the course we were in atleast 3 days a week if not 4 days. As the year has progressed we’ve dropped days and are now only on site 2 days a week with online lessons on days in between. As I said it genuinely depends on the expectations of each individual course so if you’re not studying graphics then unfortunately this doesn’t help you lol
Generally I’d say for first year you’re better being living as close as possible to Chelsea college - timetables aren’t really set in stone and are likely to change in first year whilst you’re settling and doing transitional activities etc. It’s not until second year I’d suggest living further away tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Generally I’d say for first year you’re better being living as close as possible to Chelsea college - timetables aren’t really set in stone and are likely to change in first year whilst you’re settling and doing transitional activities etc. It’s not until second year I’d suggest living further away tbh
thanks for the reply! will keep that mind!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i have been offered admission at the graphic design course in September . does the course have a lot of theory or is more practical based? And which is the best residence hall to apply for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending