The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to open in 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Man.bear.pig
Never even seen one Hobbit.

It was nowhere near as good as the Hobbit
Original post by Man.bear.pig
I know, I think about it all the time because it would be amazing. I think it's really up to Rowling to prepare a screenplay or at least plot sketch for the whole series, and tbh it doesn't seem she's up to much else...
I think it shouldn't be about Harry Potter, though, nor his folks; it should be about Harry and Hermione's kids, etc. at Hogwarts, and episodic or dynamic mysteries and adventures in the castle/on the ground:holmes: Ohh man I wish. :mad:

Spoiler

To be fair she's writing a trilogy of movies (fantastic beasts), this play and she's got a series of novels as Robert Galbraith AND a novel in her own name. She aint slacking.

Tbh I think that I should write the HBO series :tongue:.
Original post by joey11223
He killed him in the womb AFAIK, got that lightning shaped scar when the other fetus was desperately trying to claw at Harry as he ripped it apart. The whole Voldemort magic left a scar was a coverup, Volde scapegoated by family, shunned by community etc. In a heated row he kills Harry's parents over it, though tbf they tried to zap him with some magic first, (and with the inconsistent spells rules some of these they have to speak in latin to cast, some they point their wands and explosions happen from nothing) so really it was self defence.

You're seriously defending this creepazoid?

Reply 23
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ words are too little to describe this excitement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending