The Student Room Group

A quick question about GCSEs

I can't find an answer to a quite simple question online but I was wondering, when the secondary schools class of 2015 receives their results on the 20th August, do all previous results come with it. I took some exams in year 10 and I was wondering if those results will also be shown on my results page because I'm going to have to show my sixthform those too.. They're quite vital like maths and science and a couple more subjects I dropped at the end of year 10.
Reply 1
yes they will come on your result sheets if they were official exams
Original post by NomNoms
yes they will come on your result sheets if they were official exams

Yes they were, thank you.
Did you not go to results day last year? Either way, I'm sure your school still has the certificates for those subjects and will end up giving it to you on results day
Reply 4
Original post by Anotherstudent_
I can't find an answer to a quite simple question online but I was wondering, when the secondary schools class of 2015 receives their results on the 20th August, do all previous results come with it. I took some exams in year 10 and I was wondering if those results will also be shown on my results page because I'm going to have to show my sixthform those too.. They're quite vital like maths and science and a couple more subjects I dropped at the end of year 10.

Yes they will, it will be in date order normally.
Original post by drinktheoceans
Did you not go to results day last year? Either way, I'm sure your school still has the certificates for those subjects and will end up giving it to you on results day

I did, I just moved house and lost them so I was worried incase they asked me to show it and I didn't have it.
Original post by Anotherstudent_
I did, I just moved house and lost them so I was worried incase they asked me to show it and I didn't have it.

You get the results for it anyways, don't worry

Quick Reply

Latest