The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University webchat: ask the experts

Hi all,

If any of you have any specific concerns or queries related to A-level results day, clearing, university applications or student finance there will be a webchat session taking place on Wednesday 22nd July between 1pm and 3pm. This is an opportunity to put your questions to Ross Sanger from UCAS, and Nick Hynnes from the Exam Results Helpline and Mark Lee Kelly from Student Finance England. Further information about the session can be found here.

If any of you have any specific questions in the meantime please do get in touch :smile:
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi all,

If any of you have any specific concerns or queries related to A-level results day, clearing, university applications or student finance there will be a webchat session taking place on Wednesday 22nd July between 1pm and 3pm. This is an opportunity to put your questions to Ross Sanger from UCAS, and Nick Hynnes from the Exam Results Helpline and Mark Lee Kelly from Student Finance England. Further information about the session can be found here.

If any of you have any specific questions in the meantime please do get in touch :smile:

Hello, please can you help me find Charitable Organisations, for Bursary, Scholarship or Grant funding. I will be starting the Business and Management course at UoB in September, but I in the trail for some charitable organisations giving out funds locally and nationally; after reading some article from the Money Saving Expert, Save the Student and others,

I have contacted: UoB, Citizens Advice and Connexions Bradford, but to no avail. I have tried Turn2us, but it doesn't really seem to have proper ones.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending