The Student Room Group

Missing pdf on email

Hi, I have a problem, they sent me an e-mail saying that they attached the employment status forms but it’s not, and I’m outside the UK right now so when ever I call it says I can’t contact that number even though I’m still using my UK number. Is there anyway I can get the pdf vía e-mail without contacting them by phone? Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by luvsalo
Hi, I have a problem, they sent me an e-mail

Who are "they"?

saying that they attached the employment status forms but it’s not, and I’m outside the UK right now so when ever I call it says I can’t contact that number even though I’m still using my UK number. Is there anyway I can get the pdf vía e-mail without contacting them by phone? Thank you.

Why not try contacting "them" by email?

Or could you contact a friend in the UK and ask them to call on your behalf?
Reply 2
Original post by martin7
Who are "they"?

O think they don’t have an email and I can’t tell a friend to do that because they’d have to answer some personal question to be able to help me:’(
Reply 3
Hi,

I’m new here so I don’t really know how this website works, how and where do I find the love chat?

Thank you!!

Original post by martin7
Who are "they"?

Reply 4
Student finance England, I need help on the undergraduate employment status form
Reply 5
Original post by luvsalo
Student finance England, I need help on the undergraduate employment status form

There's an [url= https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910]Ask Student Finance England forum on this site. Don't provide any identifying information on this forum.

If you log on to your SFE account, apparently there's a "webchat" function where you can chat to an advisor. This is available between 9:00am and 5:30pm UK time. "You will only see the webchat option if there is an advisor available."
Reply 6
Original post by martin7
forum on this site. Don't provide any identifying information on this forum.

If you log on to your SFE account, apparently there's a "webchat" function where you can chat to an advisor. This is available between 9:00am and 5:30pm UK time. "You will only see the webchat option if there is an advisor available."
Hi,

They have disabled the options for direct messages on their social. I just need the undergraduate employment status form, is it that no one has it?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending