The Student Room Group

My next expected update- what does it mean

Hi, i applied for finance on 26th may. My identity has been processed on tuesday so now im just waiting for my evidence. I do have the status on it saying evidence not completed but it does say receieved next to each piece of evidence and ive checked on webchat and on the phone to you guys and everyones said i dont need to do anything else. My next expected update is saying 26th june-2nd july. Does that mean i will know on that date or could it be before that or??
Original post by jessiehart457
Hi, i applied for finance on 26th may. My identity has been processed on tuesday so now im just waiting for my evidence. I do have the status on it saying evidence not completed but it does say receieved next to each piece of evidence and ive checked on webchat and on the phone to you guys and everyones said i dont need to do anything else. My next expected update is saying 26th june-2nd july. Does that mean i will know on that date or could it be before that or??

Hi Jessie,

This is the expected timescale for your application to be approved, yes. The timescales can change daily, so it's certainly possible that you'll be approved earlier if the timescales decrease.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Ok thank you. I thought so, i just wanted to check. Is it very unlikely the timescales will decrease or is it hard to tell??
Original post by jessiehart457
Ok thank you. I thought so, i just wanted to check. Is it very unlikely the timescales will decrease or is it hard to tell??

Hi Jessie,

Timescales are always estimates so these can decrease or increase on a day to day basis. If you monitor your account for this updating accordingly.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending