The Student Room Group

Favourite Disney Movie! 💛

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fleming1928

You need to find one before the rose's last petal falls :laugh:

Haha dw i will :biggrin:
One summer away for the win.
BY AWESOMEPERSON7, 9 DAYS AGOGirl- Do you think I’m pretty?Boy- NOGirl- Do you want to be with me forever?Boy- NOGirl- Do you even like me?Boy- NOGirl- Would you cry if I walked away?Boy- NOshe heard enough and walked awayhe grabbed her armBoy- Your not pretty…. your beautifulI don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you foreverI don’t like you….. I love youI wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked awayBoy- Please stay with meGirl- I willtonight at midnight your true love will realize he loves yousomething good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!get ready for the shock of your life!If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 yearBad Words!
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Tangled and Treasure Planet are the absolute best.

BY AWESOMEPERSON7, 9 DAYS AGOGirl- Do you think I’m pretty?Boy- NOGirl- Do you want to be with me forever?Boy- NOGirl- Do you even like me?Boy- NOGirl- Would you cry if I walked away?Boy- NOshe heard enough and walked awayhe grabbed her armBoy- Your not pretty…. your beautifulI don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you foreverI don’t like you….. I love youI wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked awayBoy- Please stay with meGirl- I willtonight at midnight your true love will realize he loves yousomething good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!get ready for the shock of your life!If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 yearBad Words!
Mulan and Peter Pan.
Mulaaaaaaaan
I think I was one of the very few who HATED the Lion King.

1. Peter Pan
2. The Incredibles
3. Toy Story
Original post by Man.bear.pig
no...no you wouldn't have :afraid:

:wink:

I sang all of Demetri's songs and my sister and I would emotionally hold each other during this part:

[video="youtube;9MTBAvwFZN4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MTBAvwFZN4[/video]

omg I just remembered the film and the plot, it's really good like they looked down on Demetri was it? I might give it a watch, I always recommend cartoons for my lil sis. Just gotta find that VHS innih lool

lool

Of course I would have loved to see it! :rofl:

I might give it a watch right now. :wink:
Reply 148
Between:

Wreck It Ralph
The Incredibles
&
Tron
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Mine would have to be
1. Monsters inc
2. Tangled
3. Finding Nemo

The funny thing is I have a Winnie the Pooh blanket it's so warm 😊

Aww 👍🏼

I had a Winnie the Pooh teddy with a light in the honey, but one day when I was wee I threw pooh into the bath and the light broke 😭 🐻
Wow... 150 posts! 😝
Original post by notsistermaria
Mulan and Peter Pan.

Forgot about Peter Pan :facepalm:
That song is epic, the theme about flying in the sky and that. :' )

Original post by ivybridge
I think I was one of the very few who HATED the Lion King.

ok. before I break down and cry, may I ask why...

ok. before I break down and cry, may I ask why...

:sad:

I just never liked it, it bored me and I didn't find it a good watch whenever it was on.
:sad:

I just never liked it, it bored me and I didn't find it a good watch whenever it was on.

how can you not sympathise with Simba though?

I just find some people cruel but to each his own.
how can you not sympathise with Simba though?

I just find some people cruel but to each his own.

I think it made me cry when I was little so I got angry and turned it off :sad: :cry: :lol:
I think it made me cry when I was little so I got angry and turned it off :sad: :cry: :lol:

well when my sister watches it I walk in her room and walk out and she shrieks and hugs the tv so I can't see lool because she knows I get bare emotional. hehe.
well when my sister watches it I walk in her room and walk out and she shrieks and hugs the tv so I can't see lool because she knows I get bare emotional. hehe.

:lol: Aww :love::lol:
:lol: Aww :love::lol:

lol no really. I was like "he doesn't deserve that!!!"
I did it for Slumdog Millionaire too when Dev patel's older brother killed himself. My mum didn't really like the film and I was so shocked. I just cried out, "They didn't ask for this life!!! :angry: :cry2:." :rofl:

I think they're the only two films I get emotional about. And then Harry Potter but that's for different reasons.
lol no really. I was like "he doesn't deserve that!!!"
I did it for Slumdog Millionaire too when Dev patel's older brother killed himself. My mum didn't really like the film and I was so shocked. I just cried out, "They didn't ask for this life!!! :angry: :cry2:." :rofl:

I think they're the only two films I get emotional about. And then Harry Potter but that's for different reasons.

Harry Potter and Slumdog Millionaire are great. The only films I've gotten emotional over, remotely, are Boys Don't Cry, Borstal Boy, Brokeback Mountain and Kill Your Darlings.
Harry Potter and Slumdog Millionaire are great. The only films I've gotten emotional over, remotely, are Boys Don't Cry, Borstal Boy, Brokeback Mountain and Kill Your Darlings.

I saw all of them except Brokeback and never heard of Borstal. I came in late to Kill Your Darlings but being a Radcliffe fan stuck around for a bit. I was shocked at his sex scene ngl. And yea Slumdog is great but I've seen better pan-Indian/Bollywood films. It's kind of a modern fairy tale though, so I like it :smile: I just felt bad for the brother and Freida Pinto's character, can't remember the name, Aisha? :redface: Oh damn :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest