The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Oh, Christ. I can't be bothered with this anymore. I'm sorry but you are the only uppity person on here. And you need to learn that correct spelling, punctuation and grammar are essential if you want to be taken seriously - you'll notice from these forums that people who type in "text speak" just come across as idiots most of the time. It doesn't matter where you are writing, intelligent people will still care how easily understandable what you are trying to say is.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Jelkin
Oh, Christ. I can't be bothered with this anymore. I'm sorry but you are the only uppity person on here. And you need to learn that correct spelling, punctuation and grammar are essential if you want to be taken seriously - you'll notice from these forums that people who type in "text speak" just come across as idiots most of the time. It doesn't matter where you are writing, intelligent people will still care how easily understandable what you are trying to say is.

there is a distinct diffrence between typing error and incorrect spelling. People spelling words such as: "chineese"...these are spelling errors which need corrected...if you wish to "help" someone rather than trying
to get an ego-boost then realise that not every spelling
mistake exists due not knowing how a word is spelt.

were i not touch typing/typing at a fast speed i would have noticed the mistake.

are you honestly saying that because i wrote "crall" instead of "crawl" my post is reduced to being unreadable and too difficult to understand? my posts arent "txt sp33k" and you know it.

honestly if people "dont take me seriously" because i make like 1 mistake per post no matter how small..when i dont really care for their opinion. i would however if they were examiners marking my work (where i commit fairly few spelling mistakes just so you now :wink:)..but this is not the case :yy:
Reply 42
abrp
and whilst i have no problem with arkbar typing as he does currently, i just feel that its a meek attempt to try and pretend to be superior to some one else when clearly typing like that doesnt prove anything...although seeing a debate between you (Ali) and Profesh would be fairly entertaining....

Perhaps; but where's the incentive?
Reply 43
Widowmaker
God you even look like a ****** from your photo.

Yes, but really; what do you expect from someone the latter three-quarters of whose username translate, phonetically, as 'brraaap'?
Profesh
Yes, but really; what do you expect from someone the latter three-quarters of whose username translate, phonetically, as 'brraaap'?

actually the ab are my intials whilst RP stand for: russian patriot :smile:.

and i hate "rude bois" just as much as any other well educated person does.

ps i really hope someone directed you to this thread and you werent just checking out all the uni subforums :biggrin:

Latest