The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Custard
Have you ever got off with a girl?

Wo wo wo... you might think that is the wrong kind of thing...

I'll ask a different question what age were you at your first kiss?
Reply 121
Custard

21 and that was higly drunk and wasn't really much of a proper kiss as I was completly drunk, she was more drunk than I.
Reply 122
amazingtrade
21 and that was higly drunk and wasn't really much of a proper kiss as I was completly drunk, she was more drunk than I.

LOL! My first kiss, i was dancing turned around and there was a lad stuck to my lips! I nearly died of shock!its was awful
Natasha Bedingfield?! The whole time I thought it was Pink!
my first kiss was ages ago, on a bus if I remember correctly, with loads of chapter girls staring at us.
Reply 125
I think I am just going to officialy give up on girls. I am really not the sort to get married/get a g/f/have kids. When I am 40 I will have a model railway in my loft controled by a linux box.
Reply 126
amazingtrade
I think I am just going to officialy give up on girls. I am really not the sort to get married/get a g/f/have kids. When I am 40 I will have a model railway in my loft controled by a linux box.

oh dont be silly, you just need to go to more social ocassions
Reply 127
amazingtrade

Don't think that! Although it made me laugh with the train...

Honestly I'm a deep believer in the one and all that soppy stuff, and you;ll find her and you'll love her, and she'll love you back.

Trust me, when im at my mothers work, there is a man upstairs who is so ugly and he has a wife... who is 40 years his junior, and he has no money, oh oh oh and he is not a very nice person, so you are bound to get a lady.
Reply 128
and be yourself!
Custard
Don't think that! Although it made me laugh with the train...

Honestly I'm a deep believer in the one and all that soppy stuff, and you;ll find her and you'll love her, and she'll love you back.

Trust me, when im at my mothers work, there is a man upstairs who is so ugly and he has a wife... who is 40 years his junior, and he has no money, oh oh oh and he is not a very nice person, so you are bound to get a lady.

lol

that is quality comfort :wink:

seriosuly there is bound to be someone out there for ya, you just need to go out and find her :smile:
Reply 130
serious stuff
lol

that is quality comfort :wink:

seriosuly there is bound to be someone out there for ya, you just need to go out and find her :smile:

hehe i disagree, if you go out to find her you'll never do :smile:
Custard

it was awful!!!!was in year 9 and practically forced into it-i said i liked this guy so our friends locked us in a room and wouldnt let us out until we kissed..
Reply 132
Yeah thanks, I do go out though thats what I don't get, its not like I am stuck in all the time. I've only been stuck in the for last week as I am still recovering.

I need to go to a house party but they never seem to happen, a mate was organising one but I think I missed it:frown:
Reply 133
I may not be a believer in "the one and all that soppy stuff," and I certainly didn't believe any girl would even consider kissing me until last week, but it'll happen. Happens to pretty much everyone, and from your posts you're obviously an intelligent, articulate guy - you shouldn't worry about it.
Reply 134
sparklyteacosie
it was awful!!!!was in year 9 and practically forced into it-i said i liked this guy so our friends locked us in a room and wouldnt let us out until we kissed..

Awww... My friend was once made to kiss this lad, she nearly cryed, i felt so sorry for her, bless!
sparklyteacosie

mine was back in year 8 or year 9, at this thing called the coconut club

was quality, bands like bewitched, Ultra and Cleopatra played :cool:

anyway the kiss, i'm sure I was shit, but i loved it, i was so proud of myself and was walking around with a grin on my face for a while after

think we were dancing to Alice Deejay at the time :biggrin:
Reply 136
amazingtrade
Yeah thanks, I do go out though thats what I don't get, its not like I am stuck in all the time. I've only been stuck in the for last week as I am still recovering.

I need to go to a house party but they never seem to happen, a mate was organising one but I think I missed it:frown:

hehe there're plenty other oppotunities, just do simple things like organising to see films with all the mates or soemthing....
Reply 137
serious stuff
mine was back in year 8 or year 9, at this thing called the coconut club

was quality, bands like bewitched, Ultra and Cleopatra played :cool:

anyway the kiss, i'm sure I was shit, but i loved it, i was so proud of myself and was walking around with a grin on my face for a while after

think we were dancing to Alice Deejay at the time :biggrin:

But it in my kissing thread please!! :biggrin:
AT i think you will eventually find someone you love if you look hard enought however to be honest it sounds to me as tho you haven't found anyone in your life so far and have given up hope. There is so much more to life than what you have in manchester at the moment and its only a case of travelling out in the world and experiencing more things, meeting more people and being yourself. Experience counts for little if the person loves who for who you are and not what you have done. So don't rule it out as then it will definately won't happen and be adventagous. I am not sure who said it but the quote "everyday you should scare yourself" comes to mind.
I put 'other' becuase im dating, and its not serious. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending