The Student Room Group

All the Good women are gone in 2022-25

Where have all the good girls gone? Most women that I experience or observed rather it be online or in person all seem to have this "personality" about them. They call themselves "Bad Bit---" But yet they act so bitter and Aggressive, also entitled. But when I look back 5 to 8 years ago, I've noticed that women back then weren't so aggressive if at all as a matter of fact they were nearly the complete opposite as compared to what they're behavior is today. Is there an apparent reason for this?

Just to make this clear, I'm not saying "oh, all women this way or that way or..dadada" or am I trying to be misogynistic, I'm just going by what i see.
Original post by Anonymous
Where have all the good girls gone? Most women that I experience or observed rather it be online or in person all seem to have this "personality" about them. They call themselves "Bad Bit---" But yet they act so bitter and Aggressive, also entitled. But when I look back 5 to 8 years ago, I've noticed that women back then weren't so aggressive if at all as a matter of fact they were nearly the complete opposite as compared to what they're behavior is today. Is there an apparent reason for this?

Just to make this clear, I'm not saying "oh, all women this way or that way or..dadada" or am I trying to be misogynistic, I'm just going by what i see.

I'm a woman and I'd agree with you. There are women out there that aren't like this, but they seem to be more difficult to find...
It depends which dating and social venues you are mostly meeting single women looking to date.
There are plenty of dating apps and fashionable clubs filled with obvious problem daters, both female & male.

Plenty of calm & reasonably behaved single people are spending most of their time getting to know other single people at local community events, volunteering for charity, uni, hobby groups and face to face singles events organised by an experienced matchmaker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending