The Student Room Group

Flopped

Got ACDU , could turn into ABDU With remark , dropping the u , so its ABD. im hoping to get this to three As in A2 , but im worried about university applications since they will see my terrible As results , even if i do well at the end of A2 and say get 3 As, il still have offers from universities who arent as good due to my AS. Is there a way i can do A2 , and then apply for a university?

Confusing ikr :frown:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Got ACDU , could turn into ABDU With remark , dropping the u , so its ABD. im hoping to get this to three As in A2 , but im worried about university applications since they will see my terrible As results , even if i do well at the end of A2 and say get 3 As, il still have offers from universities who arent as good due to my AS. Is there a way i can do A2 , and then apply for a university?

Confusing ikr :frown:

It's definitely possible (even encouraged for some students!) to get their A2 results and THEN apply to University :yep: . Just make sure you do something productive with your Gap Year :h:
Don't forget that you can always go for adjustment through UCAS if you outperform your offers at A2 :-)
Reply 3
Original post by Nirgilis
It's definitely possible (even encouraged for some students!) to get their A2 results and THEN apply to University :yep: . Just make sure you do something productive with your Gap Year :h:

Thanks for the advice , boosted my confidence :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by cate_anne
Don't forget that you can always go for adjustment through UCAS if you outperform your offers at A2 :-)

Adjustment is limited to a few universities and also it leads to complications such as finding accommodation in time etc.

Quick Reply

Latest