The Student Room Group
Reply 1
to be invisble
To quote friends;

"If i was a superhero who could fly, AND be invisible...that would be the best!"
tis_me_lord
To quote friends;

"If i was a superhero who could fly, AND be invisible...that would be the best!"

Yep have to agree with that, but also have the ability to read/listen hear others thoughts!! MWW~HAHAHAHA Evil larf!
Reply 4
tis_me_lord
To quote friends;

woo yey
Reply 5
Specialheffa
Yep have to agree with that, but also have the ability to read/listen hear others thoughts!! MWW~HAHAHAHA Evil larf!

Would you use your powers for evil then?

I wouldn;t use it for evil.....just for personal gain.
Spring_Ryder
Would you use your powers for evil then?

I wouldn;t use it for evil.....just for personal gain.

Na i wouldn't use it for evil... me an angel :wink:

Yea personal reasons, and i love to equip another *certain* person with it, so we could intimately talk IN FRONT of everyone without them knowing...lol
Reply 7
Specialheffa
Na i wouldn't use it for evil... me an angel :wink:

Yea personal reasons, and i love to equip another *certain* person with it, so we could intimately talk IN FRONT of everyone without them knowing...lol

Yeah that would be SO cool

or controlling the elements
Spring_Ryder
Yeah that would be SO cool

or controlling the elements

If i had those powers mentioned above, i wouldn't care about the weather! :wink:
Reply 9
Specialheffa
If i had those powers mentioned above, i wouldn't care about the weather! :wink:

nah i mean

fire
earth
air
water
Spring_Ryder
nah i mean

fire
earth
air
water

Ummm yea.. fire i wouldn't particular want, i don like it!! Nasty... Air well i get plenty... Water i like, to drink to get people soaked and put out nasty fires...

Earth, possibly good for gardeners.. lol
Reply 11
Specialheffa
Ummm yea.. fire i wouldn't particular want, i don like it!! Nasty... Air well i get plenty... Water i like, to drink to get people soaked and put out nasty fires...

Earth, possibly good for gardeners.. lol

or what about death touch, or like death stare?
Spring_Ryder
or what about death touch, or like death stare?

God no! That's evil... plus think of the temptation... and imagine you had a bad day and someone just annoyed you... ooops.. lol
Reply 13
Specialheffa
God no! That's evil... plus think of the temptation... and imagine you had a bad day and someone just annoyed you... ooops.. lol

That's the whole point.
X-ray vision!

By the way, which superhero (if any) does possess the power of invisibility?
Reply 15
hornblower
X-ray vision!

By the way, which superhero (if any) does possess the power of invisibility?

invisible man?
Reply 16
fly
Reply 17
Spring_Ryder
or be able to read and manipulate people's minds

?

you mean like derren brown?
Reply 18
Fly By
you mean like derren brown?

hell yeah like deren brown!