The Student Room Group

Typing as revision????

I'm just wondering does anybody else type stuff up as revision and do you think its a good idea??? I know everyone says writing stuff up makes it stick in your brain better but honestly its quicker to type, not everyone has the time, and in my last psychology mock exam I decided to type out my whole psychology exercise book and I only lost 3 marks on the entire paper :smile:

Thankss!!!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by queenfluffy23
I'm just wondering does anybody else type stuff up as revision and do you think its a good idea??? I know everyone says writing stuff up makes it stick in your brain better but honestly its quicker to type, not everyone has the time, and in my last psychology mock exam I decided to type out my whole psychology exercise book and I only lost 3 marks on the entire paper :smile:

Thankss!!!!!!!

Typing does help... I feel like its better than switch things up. I even used my phone to type up notes, and send them to friends or revision group chats. Remember, revision is individual, so if typing things up works for you, continue to do so.
Original post by queenfluffy23

Thankss!!!!!!!

hiya im gonna be in yr11 and do u know wat my advice would be?stick to it cos if that's best for u...do it!!im not a typer,im definitely a writer and I do mindmaps for almost everything cos it was wat helps me do best!and gess wat I used to also question myself like am I doing the right thing?and I was cos it gave me good grades and it just helped!im just improving them now..gonna use them for the big exams to come!![well done on the mock btw!!]
if u need anymore advice ask!! xxx
I always type up my revision, putting it into my words makes me understand and gives me the opportunity to reiterate things through as I do it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest