The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Exam Resit Outcome

So basically I'm a first year Games Computing student and have an exam to resit very soon. I'm relatively confident that I'll do well this time, but I'm wondering what would happen if I didn't pass. How does this Uni typically act in this situation, and if I had to retake the year or something, would I still receive my scheduled student finance?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Nazer VII
So basically I'm a first year Games Computing student and have an exam to resit very soon. I'm relatively confident that I'll do well this time, but I'm wondering what would happen if I didn't pass. How does this Uni typically act in this situation, and if I had to retake the year or something, would I still receive my scheduled student finance?

Thanks in advance.

Most of the time you would have to resit the year. In some circumstances you may be allowed to resit the module and continue to the next year but having to do that module alongside it. Your student finance would be fine if you had to resit the year and you'd still get your fees covered however it would obviously be an extra £9000 for the year. Talk to student support on the ground floor of Northumberland building if you're concerned. :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending