The Student Room Group

I want to change one of my gcse results since it was a C

Hi there guys hope u did well,
Basically I got 6A*s, 3As, and a C. The C is in art.and so i wasnt happy. I have never been brilliant at art lol! But i would like to take gcse danish on the side as i enter the sixth form in september. SO hopefully if i get an a* in it can i just swap it in with the art grade so I'll just have 6a*s and 4As when I apply for uni and jobs later on. I'd like to take danish because firstly my strongest subjects have always been and always will be languages. And secondly, i used to live in denmark when iwas little so it would be brilliant to know it fluently before i go back to denmark to visit my family.
Thanks in advance guys...
P.S.-:redface:ne again congrats to everyone for their gcse and igcse results
Reply 1
LOL you can't just remove a GCSE from your past :laugh: It will have to be stated on UCAS when applying for university. Not sure about CVs though. You have excellent grades though, I wouldn't worry about it. Don't put yourself under unnecessary stress during A-levels.
I can absolutely assure you having one C grade GCSE will never mean anything, no employer will care and unless you plan on doing art at university or something similar, no university will care. Don't worry about it!

Quick Reply

Latest