Turn on thread page Beta

I want to change one of my gcse results since it was a C watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi there guys hope u did well,
    Basically I got 6A*s, 3As, and a C. The C is in art.and so i wasnt happy. I have never been brilliant at art lol! But i would like to take gcse danish on the side as i enter the sixth form in september. SO hopefully if i get an a* in it can i just swap it in with the art grade so I'll just have 6a*s and 4As when I apply for uni and jobs later on. I'd like to take danish because firstly my strongest subjects have always been and always will be languages. And secondly, i used to live in denmark when iwas little so it would be brilliant to know it fluently before i go back to denmark to visit my family.
    Thanks in advance guys...
    P.S.-ne again congrats to everyone for their gcse and igcse results

    LOL you can't just remove a GCSE from your past :laugh: It will have to be stated on UCAS when applying for university. Not sure about CVs though. You have excellent grades though, I wouldn't worry about it. Don't put yourself under unnecessary stress during A-levels.

    I can absolutely assure you having one C grade GCSE will never mean anything, no employer will care and unless you plan on doing art at university or something similar, no university will care. Don't worry about it!
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Study tools


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.


Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.


Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.


Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.