The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fango_Jett
People have already posted them plenty of times in this thread before, except they were conveniently ignored. Rabid social justice warriors like you don't accept evidence.

This was so ****ing painful to read; the level of immaturity...
Original post by queen-bee
The scho teachers and principle are probably white supremacists so why should i believe a single thing to come out of their mouth? Some people just can't stand ethnic kids doing better than their white peers

Because the facts don't support you, you resort to this.
Reply 842
Original post by Skip_Snip
Both are a crime.

It was neither a bomb nor a hoax bomb.

It was a clock.
Original post by Sweet n Sour
Yes nimrod. You were the one who inspired me to say to Fango that such a statement would only arouse some pseudo intellectual racist to post the first convenient google link with "examples."

:hand:

So with more facts presented to you, you still try to deny them. Stop with the ad hominem it makes your argument even less valid.
Original post by DiddyDec
So even with the facts in front of you, you are still going for the victim card.

Creating a hoax bomb in order to cause alarm or distress is a felony and that was what the police were investigating.

It is also a criminal act here is the UK under section 51 of the Criminal Law Act.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1977/45/section/51

You are blaming his teachers now? Your argument is getting even more ridiculous. Look at the facts, not your emotions.

"Blaming?" Are you 12? Who is "blaming." I'm merely pointing out your lies and obtusity.
Original post by Errm43
It was neither a bomb nor a hoax bomb.

It was a clock.

Do you also believe that no one should be arrested until they are guilty of something?
"Blaming?" Are you 12? Who is "blaming." I'm merely pointing out your lies and obtusity.

Which lies? The fact that he was being charged with making a hoax bomb.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/10/46/46.08

It states quite clearly the in the Texas Penal Code that making a hoax bomb is a criminal act.
So with more facts presented to you, you still try to deny them. Stop with the ad hominem it makes your argument even less valid.

What facts? When did I ever dispute white people get arrested? :lol:
I just hate the way you type and you don't deserve logic or a well thought out response anymore. I already told you that day one of this thread.

You're desperate to demonise a child and go on google hunts and think pasting links makes you seem clever or provides merit to what you say, when the truth is you are sick for posting the video of the boy himself to justify your hatred.

I mean you've come back to this thread everyday to blindly propagate that he wittingly wanted to cause a disturbance.

Do you even know what you're defending now? The boy is released, for making a clock. Not a hoax bomb.
Which lies? The fact that he was being charged with making a hoax bomb.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/10/46/46.08

It states quite clearly the in the Texas Penal Code that making a hoax bomb is a criminal act.

He wasn't charged with making a hoax bomb. He was found innocent of making a bomb at all.
Reply 849
Do you also believe that no one should be arrested until they are guilty of something?

How can he be charged with a hoax bomb threat if he didn't have a hoax bomb?

Do you believe that people should be arrested for possessing articles that is in no way related to the crime that they are being arrested/charged for/with?

I have a computer. Can the police arrest me for a hoax bomb/

I think it also shows we can't treat muslims the same as everyone else.

But as I said earlier it's work having a look at the Farther and his hopes for his political career (as his attempts at running for president in Sudan failed in such a epic manner)
Reply 851
Original post by Gears265
Clearly it is racist for me to suspect anyone when ISIS have released footage of kids carrying out terror attacks, beheadings, everything you can think of. It is all over the news.
mm.. puppet of the media i see. you're talking about the video where the child is clearly being forced by a bunch of men to do it (and in the middle east)? so what about all the school shooting you hear about carried out by white americans.... in america? do you see american kids getting arrested for bringing clocks?

basically you want every brown kid in school to be arrested and processed before they enter class. damn, the UKIP stereotype is so real lol. bet you think UK and USA aren't responsible for ISIS

out of curiosity, are you an underachieving student from the slums of northern england?
(edited 8 years ago)
What facts? When did I ever dispute white people get arrested? :lol:
I just hate the way you type and you don't deserve logic or a well thought out response anymore. I already told you that day one of this thread.

You're desperate to demonise a child and go on google hunts and think pasting links makes you seem clever or provides merit to what you say, when the truth is you are sick for posting the video of the boy himself to justify your hatred.

I mean you've come back to this thread everyday to blindly propagate that he wittingly wanted to cause a disturbance.

Do you even know what you're defending now? The boy is released, for making a clock. Not a hoax bomb.

I am not demonising anyone. I am merely stating the facts of the case.

I am defending the action taken by the school and the police to some degree.
What exactly would make this thread last 43 pages. Listen to yourselves. What are you arguing? Just what?

Firstly the argument was that it was justified that he was arrested for making a bomb.

Now it's been softened to hoax bomb because the avid racists realise they've lost their footing for making such an erroneous claim that it was an actual bomb. So they paste news links from yesterday, with different wording, instead of when this first happened.

He was arrested for making a clock mistaken for a bomb.

He was released.

What is left to argue? It seems the OP might even be inciting an argument just so she can get reps and a long lasting thread. This is so dead.
It was all blown out of proportion. If any of you read the story propery, rather then being blinded by the media frenzy, one of his teacher's was actually shown the clock and thought it was good. But another teacher saw it and reported it. The original teacher did not stand up for the boy.
What are you arguing? Just what?

The facts

as some of us consider them important enough to base our opinions on them
Original post by BaconandSauce
The facts

as some of us consider them important enough to base our opinions on them

The fact is that there is nothing to talk about anymore. The boy didn't make a bomb.

Case.
Closed.
The fact is that there is nothing to talk about anymore. The boy didn't make a bomb.

Case.
Closed.

again who claimed he had?

Oh but there is. The conversation now is whether it was justified to arrest him.

Do you believe that only guilty people should be arrested?
Original post by queen-bee
God bless the migrants who are on there way here. We need to show them compassion instead of acting so salty.

Last time I checked we closed our borders to them. The channel and Euro tunnel are their only way, so oh dear we are in trouble now :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending