The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

And do I like him?
I'll get straight to the point. I'm homeschooled, in a charter school program, and in my school's honor society. From the honor society, I learned how to use Google Chat, and then I started exploring the different school chats (meaning only kids in the charter school program). In one chat I made friends with this guy, he's 2 years older than me, and we hit it off pretty quickly. We're good friends and we talk pretty openly with each other. Once, we did a Google Meet so we could see each other's faces, and I honestly think he's kinda cute. I've never been in a relationship before; he's single as well. He's also really nice to me, like once we were talking about birthdays and he said he wanted to do something special for mine. I honestly don't know what having a crush feels like, or how to tell if he likes me maybe more than just a friend.
Original post by Anonymous #1
And do I like him?
I'll get straight to the point. I'm homeschooled, in a charter school program, and in my school's honor society. From the honor society, I learned how to use Google Chat, and then I started exploring the different school chats (meaning only kids in the charter school program). In one chat I made friends with this guy, he's 2 years older than me, and we hit it off pretty quickly. We're good friends and we talk pretty openly with each other. Once, we did a Google Meet so we could see each other's faces, and I honestly think he's kinda cute. I've never been in a relationship before; he's single as well. He's also really nice to me, like once we were talking about birthdays and he said he wanted to do something special for mine. I honestly don't know what having a crush feels like, or how to tell if he likes me maybe more than just a friend.

If this was in school then it would be easy to tell but really check if he stares at you whenever ur not looking and see if he quickly looks away. Then check if he smiles to himself whenever u compliment him or just by u looking at him that could mean he likes you if he does these things. But the eye contact is the most important key here
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
If this was in school then it would be easy to tell but really check if he stares at you whenever ur not looking and see if he quickly looks away. Then check if he smiles to himself whenever u compliment him or just by u looking at him that could mean he likes you if he does these things. But the eye contact is the most important key here

unfortunately we can only communicate online so we don't really see each other
unfortunately we can only communicate online so we don't really see each other

Well unless u see in person Its hard to tell.

What do you think about my crush? So there’s this guy I have a crush on and he turnsaround and looks at me whilst walking but I reallythink it’s because I stare at him 24/7 lol. Anyway healways avoids eye contact with me whenever I lookat him straight. One time he turned around andlooked at me twice whilst walking home. And thenhe stood near his regular bus stop and I turnedaround and looked at him before I left and he madeeye contact with me for 1 second and quickly lookedsomewhere else smiling and he was soembarrassed trying to hide his smile.Then I remember I got put into a group project withhim and a few other girls and he got so shy. Thenlater I smiled to myself when I saw him and he sitsright behind me for that subject so then he wassmiling and looking at me when I wasn’t looking. Iturned around to look at the time and that’s when irealised he was looking at me because my back isfaced to him and he quickly looked somewhere elsesmiling right after I looked at him.I caught him staring at me in the exam hall and hedidn’t look away. We did a class test once and Isecretly caught him leaning down to see my facethen he quickly looked elsewhereThe thing is, is he smiling to himself because hegenuinely likes me or does he just like the attentionthat he’s gettingIn my opinion it’s really hard to tell, please help me2 people told me he likes you and one person saidthat they think he just clocked that I like him, I hopethe second answer is not the case
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Well unless u see in person Its hard to tell.

What do you think about my crush? So there’s this guy I have a crush on and he turnsaround and looks at me whilst walking but I reallythink it’s because I stare at him 24/7 lol. Anyway healways avoids eye contact with me whenever I lookat him straight. One time he turned around andlooked at me twice whilst walking home. And thenhe stood near his regular bus stop and I turnedaround and looked at him before I left and he madeeye contact with me for 1 second and quickly lookedsomewhere else smiling and he was soembarrassed trying to hide his smile.Then I remember I got put into a group project withhim and a few other girls and he got so shy. Thenlater I smiled to myself when I saw him and he sitsright behind me for that subject so then he wassmiling and looking at me when I wasn’t looking. Iturned around to look at the time and that’s when irealised he was looking at me because my back isfaced to him and he quickly looked somewhere elsesmiling right after I looked at him.I caught him staring at me in the exam hall and hedidn’t look away. We did a class test once and Isecretly caught him leaning down to see my facethen he quickly looked elsewhereThe thing is, is he smiling to himself because hegenuinely likes me or does he just like the attentionthat he’s gettingIn my opinion it’s really hard to tell, please help me2 people told me he likes you and one person saidthat they think he just clocked that I like him, I hopethe second answer is not the case

i think there's a good chance he might like you! maybe try to have a conversation with him or something, get to know him better and maybe tell him you like him.
i think there's a good chance he might like you! maybe try to have a conversation with him or something, get to know him better and maybe tell him you like him.

U really think so? The thing is I don’t want to just think he likes me I want to be confident that he likes me so I can ask and for me it’s hard to tell rn but Thanks. As with ur crush please meet up with him and see if he does anything that my crush did to me then it will be obvious as to whether or not he likes u. On text u can never tell. Remember eye contact is key to liking someone so pay attention and good luck!
Reply 6
i hv no idea bcs he might just be a rlly nice guy
i have quite a few rlly nice guy friends who buy me bday presents and like listen to my buttload of problems but we're not a thing and we never will be cuz like they're my friends and i don't like them like THAT, but hey u never know
i think you will not truely know unless you meet in real life unfortunately

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending