The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry 2016 Applicants

Is anyone interested in applying for Coventry University and if so what course? Myself and three other friends think it appears very good and would like to know other peoples opinion. Thanks

Connect to Coventry University! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good afternoon Luke!

We are very happy to see that you and some friends are interested in joining the University in 2016. :smile:

Is there any course/s in particular that you are interested in, or need any advice on?

A number of us who work within the University used to be students here, or in fact are still studying here (including myself)! So, we are happy to try and help out with any questions you may have, or provide an insight into what life is like at CU!

Joe, Social Media Assistant.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Luke Owens
Is anyone interested in applying for Coventry University and if so what course? Myself and three other friends think it appears very good and would like to know other peoples opinion. Thanks

yeah! i'm thinking of applying for business management!!
Reply 3
Yeah! I'm applying for English and Journalism:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Cov Uni
Good afternoon Luke!

We are very happy to see that you and some friends are interested in joining the University in 2016. :smile:

Is there any course/s in particular that you are interested in, or need any advice on?

A number of us who work within the University used to be students here, or in fact are still studying here (including myself)! So, we are happy to try and help out with any questions you may have, or provide an insight into what life is like at CU!

Joe, Social Media Assistant.

I'm applying for Marketing so should be fun! I was wondering what student life is like there in shared accommodation and what the nightlife is like?
Reply 5
Original post by Luke Owens
I'm applying for Marketing so should be fun! I was wondering what student life is like there in shared accommodation and what the nightlife is like?

Hi Luke,

I graduated in 2012, so it was a couple of years ago but the nightlife keeps on improving! This year, the Student Union have begun putting on club nights at Empire, which is a brand new club in the city and is owned by The Enemy!

There's plenty of bars if nightclubs aren't your thing, and also plenty of nice places to eat, relax or simply just have a coffee with some friends. In essence, there's something for everyone!

Thanks,

Jord, Social Media Team
Reply 6
I'm choosing coventry as a firm choice. I'm applying to business and marketing, anyone else?? I'm from Lithuania
Reply 7
I applied for coventry as a 3rd choice of mine.
I received an offer from them for the subject Sociology, might attend the applicant day to see further into the subject. From what I have heard from friends who currently go there, is that it's a good university, diverse and night life is good.
I've applied for Criminology and got my offer today! :smile:
I've applied for English and Creative Writing and got my offer. I'm so happy with my choice! I'm from Brazil :smile:
I'm applying for Fine Art and Illustration. I'm from Poland :wink:
I applied to study Mechanical Engineering in Coventry on Thursday and got my offer from them Monday.
I applied for Human Resource Management and i've got my offer, going for an applicant visiting day on the 16th January
Hello everyone, im Reace and i am looking to study advertising and marketing at coventry. I have received my offer and was just looking to see who else was looking to study this subject. If there is anyone that has done this course or is doing this course would be nice to be able to ask a few questions also!
Reply 14
Just received my offer for finance and investment but i'm still uncertain about my choice between Coventry and Manchester, in terms of the city rather than the university.
Hi guys, I applied to Aviation Management and got a conditional offer :smile:
Reply 16
Hey, is anyone going to Coventry Uni Scarborough Campus? I've firmed my place for Biological and Chemical Sciences there.
Reply 17
Hey is anybody studying Advertising and Marketing? I have applied to Coventry and it was my first choice. I have received a Conditional offer and I would like to know if anybody else is doing the same course as well as the night life of the city.
French and business :wink:)
Original post by Natalia_Bee
I'm applying for Fine Art and Illustration. I'm from Poland :wink:

omg ! so am I, but Im applying for French and business ;p

Quick Reply

Latest