The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

cas delay

I have Completed my CAS Shield Link and cleared my Interview on 19-10-2022 and was waiting for my CAS Letter. But from the last 15 days it's showing as 61% in the CAS Shield. and its been month now i have not received my CAS letter yet i m afraid of delay in My Visa process and presently i m working and i m serving my notice period afraid is that what if i dnt receive CAS letter on time.

sent emails and calls no response regarding CAS Delay

Request you to please update me on my CAS Letter
Original post by Heena Anjum
I have Completed my CAS Shield Link and cleared my Interview on 19-10-2022 and was waiting for my CAS Letter. But from the last 15 days it's showing as 61% in the CAS Shield. and its been month now i have not received my CAS letter yet i m afraid of delay in My Visa process and presently i m working and i m serving my notice period afraid is that what if i dnt receive CAS letter on time.

You've posted this in the "Applications, Clearing and UCAS" forum, but haven't mentioned the university. To which university does your question relate?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by DataVenia
You've posted this in the "Applications, Clearing and UCAS" forum, but haven't mentioned the university. To which university does your question relate?

Coventry University ( London Campus )
Coventry University ( London Campus )

I would have placed money on it being Coventry University (most people who post about CAS delays post about Coventry University; I don't know why). I've moved this thread into the Coventry University forum, where it's more likely to be seen by someone in a position to offer advice.

See the replies to one of these very similar threads for advice from one of Coventry's Student Ambassadors:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7284817
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7286033
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7284250

(BTW, I see that you've already posted the same question in the Coventry University forum. Note that the Community Guidelines, here, include: "Please don’t post the same thing several times, either within a single or multiple threads." I will attempt to merge the two threads.)
Actually, I won't be merging the two threads as the guidance says that I should only do so "When someone has posted the exact same conversation twice" (which you have) "and the answers are splitting between the two thread:undefined:" (which they aren't, as there are no replies to your other thread).

Hi,
These are the contact details I would recommend using,

Online - Enquiry form for international students: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-c...t-information/

Phone: +44 (0)2477 652 152

Email: [email protected]

Live chat - Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Let me know how you get on,
Eleanor F
Student Ambassador
Reply 6

My CAs is showing 61% over 3 weeks now I don’t know what’s going on

Hi Heena,

It is a very busy time for CAS team as they are processing a lot of application. If you have completed everything on your side, you should be fine.

The best way to contact them is through the chat function on CAS Shield.

Quick Reply

Latest