The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Application to coventry

I applied to study applied innovation Leadership at Coventry University since January. I still haven't received any response. What could be the reason?
Phone Coventry and ask them.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I did but no response. Even emailed but no response. I am starting to wonder I didn't apply the right way. No response from anyone
Original post by Omotayoo
I applied to study applied innovation Leadership at Coventry University since January. I still haven't received any response. What could be the reason?

Hello @Omotayoo

I hope you're well. I apologise on behalf of Coventry University. There could be multiple reasons, however in January they experience a high volume of emails from students as we have January intake, and interviews for places were also being conducted then, so unfortunately your email may not have been seen. Please can I advise you to contact:

+44 (0)24 7765 2222 (Opening Hours are Mon - Fri 8.30am - 8pm GMT and Sat and Sun 9am - 4pm GMT)
OR
[email protected]

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Hello Jade,

Thank you so much for your kind response. I have reached out to both contacts but there was no response. So I thought to apply again via an agent. Hopefully they see it this time. Many thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @Omotayoo

I hope you're well. I apologise on behalf of Coventry University. There could be multiple reasons, however in January they experience a high volume of emails from students as we have January intake, and interviews for places were also being conducted then, so unfortunately your email may not have been seen. Please can I advise you to contact:

+44 (0)24 7765 2222 (Opening Hours are Mon - Fri 8.30am - 8pm GMT and Sat and Sun 9am - 4pm GMT)
OR
[email protected]

Kind regards,

Hello Jade,
Thank you so much for your kind response. I have reached out to both contacts but there was no response. So I thought to apply again via an agent. Hopefully they see it this time. Many thanks
hello
i applied for mba may intake in coventry university and university send an offer letter for me ,then i accepted the offer and paid the deposit,but after more than a month my cas letter was not send to me,while ithere is just about 3 weeks time for me to start visa process and finding accommodation and financing my study and too many things other…what should i do now?
Original post by Omotayoo
Hello Jade,

Hello @Omotayoo

I hope you're well. Yet again, I apologise on behalf of Coventry University for their response times. Wishing you all the best and I hope you get a response soon!

Kind regards,
Jade
Original post by aliahmadi
hello
i applied for mba may intake in coventry university and university send an offer letter for me ,then i accepted the offer and paid the deposit,but after more than a month my cas letter was not send to me,while ithere is just about 3 weeks time for me to start visa process and finding accommodation and financing my study and too many things other…what should i do now?

Hello @aliahmadi

I hope you're well. Firstly, well done for paying the deposit! Sometimes there are delays in issuing CAS letters to students unfortunately. If you are applying for a masters / postgraduate study, if your course requires ATAS clearance, you need to provide a copy of your ATAS certificate prior to receive your CAS letter.Submit reply

Please can you contact our student engagement team to find out an update on your CAS letter as we are unable to find out:

+44 (0)24 7765 6565 Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4pm
OR
[email protected]

Kind regards,
Reply 9
why coventry doesn’t respond to any channels for contact? no emails, no phone calls they just say on the phone to me:we received your mail…is it usual for universities or just coventry is like that? i applied more than 4 months ago i received my offer letter about 2 months ago,i paid my deposit without any delay, send money transfer evidence and all other necessary documents after that but nothing happened and there is no any responses…i have other offer letters from other universities and they didn’t reply my emails more than 10 days…but i am calling to coventry for more than 3weeks…
Hello,
I'm one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University.
I understand this is frustrating as a future student hoping to study with us here at Coventry University.
Please take into consideration the volume of requests the University has to process each business day, and although frustrating they are only able to do so much. As annoying as it is I would recommend you keep trying but patience is key, they will get back to you as soon as they can, especially as the next few months are when they are at their busiest.
Kind regards,
Courtney H

Quick Reply

Latest