The Student Room Group

Terra Firma Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

(Original post by elKat369)Anyone done the f2f interview, mine is next week. What kind of questions did they ask - kind of worried about technical?
I kinda worry it as well. don't know what to expect...
Original post by johnche96
(Original post by elKat369)Anyone done the f2f interview, mine is next week. What kind of questions did they ask - kind of worried about technical?
I kinda worry it as well. don't know what to expect...

When is yours? Mine is tomorrow. Haven’t had much time to prepare as I’ve been working and I come from a non financial background
How did everyone find the interviews?
Original post by elKat369
How did everyone find the interviews?

It was not a hard one, at least compare to my expectations. How was yours?
My background interview went well. The technical one was okay too, but did not know the answer to every single question as I am from a non finance background.
(Original post by johnche96)It was not a hard one, at least compare to my expectations. How was yours?

When do you think we'll hear back? They said they were meeting with the Terra Firma team today to finalise candidates for AC

Original post by johnche96
It was not a hard one, at least compare to my expectations. How was yours?
Not sure... I also heard same thing. Normally BB will inform their candidates of AC two weeks earlier, so I guess maybe next week?
Original post by elKat369
(Original post by johnche96)It was not a hard one, at least compare to my expectations. How was yours?

When do you think we'll hear back? They said they were meeting with the Terra Firma team today to finalise candidates for AC

The process went quite quickly, so I think it'll won't be long
Anyone heard back yet?
Haven't heard from them either. It's been approximately a month now since I had my Skype interview.
I had my interview last Tuesday and they said that was the final round of interviews. Are you applying from outside the UK?
Yes, I am applying from France, that is why they spontaneously proposed me a Skype. The interviewer told me I would not hear from them before end of February, so I guess this week will be the one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending