The Student Room Group

Advice on what to do from now on plz help

I just had my parents evening and i received my results for the mock exams i just did. I was predicted to get A/B but instead i got like 4D 1C and 1B. I revised for some of them and i am literally shocked at how i didn't get at least a B or A in Science or English. My parents are furious and took away my console and other things, but that's the least of my problems. My friends were telling me that mocks are very crucial as it goes towards your predicted grades. I was hoping to get into wood house or latymer 6th form. Are my chances of still getting into one of them shattered because of my mocks or have i still got a chance? In addition I took 1 GCSE already in year 10 (Religious Studies) and got a A in it, would this help give me a fighting chance to still get into Woodhouse or Latymer 6th form? Is there any chance i can redeem my self if i aced all my mocks a month (January) after i applied for college or 6th form?

I'm also wondering if you can give me some tips on revision plz. Right now im scared that i might end up failing my GCSE at the end of the year.
(edited 8 years ago)
u gun fooked up myan
Ouch, it won't please either of those to be fair. Is there any chance you could somehow sit down with your teachers and think this over?
Hahahaha, how do you even get a D in GCSE?
Is there any chance i can redeem my self if i aced all my mocks a month (January) after i applied for college or 6th form?
Original post by AlexisSanchez1
Is there any chance i can redeem my self if i aced all my mocks a month (January) after i applied for college or 6th form?

Focus on the Subjects you got D on. Is it possible if you get back your papers, and see the questions you may have flopped.
Original post by Jonathan Crane

:wink::wink: story of my life :smile:

https://vine.co/v/ep1ZFDzmzxA :smile:
I do not want to follow you on Vine. Thank you.

it was the wrong one haha :smile:
Plz stop joking this is serious.
Original post by TitanCream
Ouch, it won't please either of those to be fair. Is there any chance you could somehow sit down with your teachers and think this over?

Its important i get into at least 1 of them. Right now other colleges around my area are not an option.

Quick Reply

Latest