The Student Room Group

help me!!

guys plz help me. i did an interview for mcdonalds and got accepted for the job but now i'm on tbat stage in emails where im doingthe mystuff and onboarding but when i go on mystuff there is nothing there!!! just a blank grey void with the logo at the top and a log out button, is this because i havent had my welcome meeting yet? my welcome meeting is in a weeks time x plz plz help me ive tried several different browsers and im scared
Original post by aaaAaaa17711
guys plz help me. i did an interview for mcdonalds and got accepted for the job but now i'm on tbat stage in emails where im doingthe mystuff and onboarding but when i go on mystuff there is nothing there!!! just a blank grey void with the logo at the top and a log out button, is this because i havent had my welcome meeting yet? my welcome meeting is in a weeks time x plz plz help me ive tried several different browsers and im scared

Why do you say, "im scared"? What is it you're scared of?

If you google "mcdonald's mystuff" it auto-completes to "mcdonald's mystuff not working", so you are clearly not the first person to have issues with it.

The first hit is this TSR thread from a couple of years ago which has a few useful-sounding suggestions and comments.
Original post by aaaAaaa17711

Your best bet is to phone the store or go and see them in person and speak to them. Chances are you aren't the first person to have had trouble doing it. There may be a simple reason why. They should be able to explain why/help sort it out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending