The Student Room Group

Sweden v Bulgaria!!!

5-0 yay!!!

not that i support sweden but they deserved to win but Bulgaria didnt have a chance in hell of winning after the 3rd goal!!!! Felt sorry for them!!

but a few of them (from both teams) are a bunch of wosses!!! who falls over for no reason and then sits around crying about it??? they only done it to waste time - Bulgaria only done it so that Sweden didnt get the chance to whoop their asses even more!!!
Reply 1
no ones really interested then??? i mean i know it wasnt exactly an England match but it was still some good footy!!!
Reply 2
littleredfrog
no ones really interested then??? i mean i know it wasnt exactly an England match but it was still some good footy!!!

i am interested but i discussed it yesterday along with veryone else! post ur views on the ultimate football thread
Reply 3
good plan batman...didnt actually think of that...ophysics exam frazzled my brain!!
Reply 4
littleredfrog
good plan batman...didnt actually think of that...ophysics exam frazzled my brain!!

batman? hmm ok?
Reply 5
I must say though - Larsson... MY god...
I wonder what would have happened if he played in the Premiership... Most probably Man U or CHelsea with the most money... bugger...

Great diving header!!!!
Reply 6
littleredfrog
5-0 yay!!!

not that i support sweden but they deserved to win but Bulgaria didnt have a chance in hell of winning after the 3rd goal!!!! Felt sorry for them!!

but a few of them (from both teams) are a bunch of wosses!!! who falls over for no reason and then sits around crying about it??? they only done it to waste time - Bulgaria only done it so that Sweden didnt get the chance to whoop their asses even more!!!

I felt sort of sorry for Bulgaria. They were right in the game, even when the 1st goal went in. They had little time to recover b/w the 2nd and 3rd goal. Then, their heads went down, and Sweden played really well, and took their goals really well. Though the marking of Bulgaria at some points was pretty crap (once free sweden header, though he missed).
It was nice of Larsson to allow the other guy to take the penalty, but he could have got a hatrick (not sure it was really a penalty though)
Reply 7
Sweden were gr8 and they were much better than Bulgaria! Henrik Larsson is just sooooooooooo good!!! He should play in the premiership!!

Latest

Trending

Trending