The Student Room Group

Another one of these...

Oi Oi munchkins,

So there's a lot of these threads floating about granted, so I'll keep it short and sweet:
Any good revision/study tips to get at least 90% in exams for the subjects of the following?:
Chemistry
Physics
Maths
Further maths

Thanks In advance :biggrin:
Original post by Pilate VII
Oi Oi munchkins,

So there's a lot of these threads floating about granted, so I'll keep it short and sweet:
Any good revision/study tips to get at least 90% in exams for the subjects of the following?:
Chemistry
Physics
Maths
Further maths

Thanks In advance :biggrin:

I did those subjects for A2! :five:

Revision guides for the sciences help - once you've got an idea of the basics, you can go back to the official textbook and work through that to pick up on bits that it doesn't cover. Practice loads of questions as you can, write out notes if that helps.

Maths/Further Maths - practice! If you haven't chosen your applied modules (and if you do get a choice) choose wisely. Practice as much as you can, see if you understand how things work and why, practice difficult questions and the more recent exam papers (eg 2014/2015, and Solomon papers).

Pay careful attention to mark schemes for all of your subjects, what you lose marks on, what you gain, what seems to come up a lot and what exactly they want etc, and keep this in mind when you're doing the actual exam.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
x

Thanks very much for such flawless "helpsmanship"! I shall be sure to follow thy path! :h:
Reply 3
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest