The Student Room Group

Easiest A Level urgent!!

To make this short, I want to sit another A Level this may, I’m expected to get an A and a B in photography and geography, but business is highly letting me down even with all the revision i’m doing, I walk out with D’s and E’s.

Is it possible to pay and do another A Level? What subject would be best for this? Should I choose one in relation to my GCSE’s?

Really need help as I’m worried I won’t get to uni doing this. Putting all my time into business is making my grades slip slightly. It would be nice to even just attempt another A Level to get another grade as you never know it may go better than business.
Hi there
Yes, you can do another A-level privately although this late in the year, it would be really hard to complete a full A-level and I would strongly advising against it. in terms of what subject you should heck, just pick one that you think you’ll be good out for example, if you were really good at English GCSE and do an English A-level there is no easy levels. It’s just dependent on how much work you put in and how much you really understand or enjoyed the subject. I understand how it must be hard Doing an A-level that you find difficult, but at this stage in the year I wouldn’t recommend starting some competing you instead. I would make sure that you split your revision evenly between each subject and try and look up past papers and go over what topics that you’re getting wrong, wishing you all the best with the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest