Laidler85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello! I'm looking for a relevant social media marketing theory and would really appreciate any help/ direction...

Basically I'm writing a dissertation proposal:
'Content will cost you: Striking a balance between paid-for and organic social media marketing within online brand communities'

...and i need to include a core theory. Only I can't seem to find a relevant one. I'm seeking a marketing theory which centers on 'audience reach'.

I'm measuring the value of organic vs paid for social media marketing strategies and my questions are around measuring, brand value and social media platform restriction.

Thanks in advance!
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You could go the route of pure marketing theory, (Drucker), or go the route of social media theory (Bitgood; or Simon).

First of all, though, you have to define what you mean by value.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (171)
44.19%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.27%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.45%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.68%

Watched Threads