The Student Room Group

Scope of Digital marketing in UK

do UK universities offering Digital marketing Programs with placements ? and what other skills are required to secure a job in UK as marketing manager ?
Original post by ahsankamal
do UK universities offering Digital marketing Programs with placements ? and what other skills are required to secure a job in UK as marketing manager ?

Hello 😊

I'm currently on the final stage of my MSc in Digital Makreting at the University of Surrey, writing my dissertation. The programme is one year but offers a possibility to do a placement on the second year. University of Surrey partners with over 2,300 national and international businesses to offer placements, which gives an unique acess to the world of work.

My entire higher education path has been with marketing and as an international student, there was a lot of research in making my choice to come to Surrey. For me, the most important factor was the campus. Despite being only less than an hour away from London by train, it's located in Guildford and it's so peaceful. Higher education can be extremly stressful so being in a beautiful and peaceful campus helped a lot with not feeling overwhelmed.
The quality of the modules and teaching is also outstanding, and most importantly, recent and fresh with a lot of newer and innovative strategies. I loved that most of the assignments were pratical with case studies, rather than just exams where you had to memorise theories.

Here's the link for the course if you are interested: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/digital-marketing-msc 😊

Hope this helps,
Jénifer
MSc Digital Marketing and Channel Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending