The Student Room Group

Mock exam

What would happen to you if you cheated in a mock exam like what would the school do?
If they found out probably just tell you off but if it was a real exam you'd be disqualified
Original post by HyruleTenshi
If they found out probably just tell you off but if it was a real exam you'd be disqualified

What grade and tier would they give you for that subject once they found out you cheated in the mock?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Some kid cheated in a mock at my school and was reported to the exam boards, he has yet to find out if he is disqualified from AQA.
Disqualified from either the exam they cheated on or all exams that they have been entered in.
In my school the whole class had to re sit the exam because some guy went around with the mark scheme:frown:
Ha the teacher called a kid in my Maths class a "knobhead" in front of the whole class as he caught the kid cheating off the markscheme. Safe to say he got a lot of stick that day :wink: Oh and he got sent to the head of department's office and his parents got called in lol
What grade and tier would they give you for that subject once they found out you cheated in the mock?
Original post by Ayesha_ariff

a u and a bolocking
Original post by noor.m
In my school the whole class had to re sit the exam because some guy went around with the mark scheme:frown:

They probably won't do anything tbh

Every school will have its own policy on this and will decide what to do about anyone discovered cheating after an assessment of the facts. Action could range from nothing more than a serious telling off (the most likely result) through to suspension (or worse) and/or withdrawal of exam entries for the subject. They will probably look for evidence of malpractice in your other exams. They are likely to give you no mock grade for that subject and enter you for the tier that their previous predictions deemed appropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest