The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing interviews 2016?

I've applied to Mental health nursing at: Coventry, Wolverhampton, Birmingham City University, University of Birmingham, Worcester and have been rejected from two.
I have an interview at Wolverhampton next week and I am really nervous. Any tips or advice? Also I don't have much relevant experience because I have been rejected from voluntary work too (care homes, GP's, charity shops).
Reply 1
I have an interview for the same at wolves :biggrin: not till Jan though. i've heard from a few girls in my access group that the entry tests are pretty tough, so maybe a little maths and English revision? University of Birmingham and Coventry have rejected me, still have derby and bcu to hear from :smile: good luck!! x
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by H.rouii
I've applied to Mental health nursing at: Coventry, Wolverhampton, Birmingham City University, University of Birmingham, Worcester and have been rejected from two.
I have an interview at Wolverhampton next week and I am really nervous. Any tips or advice? Also I don't have much relevant experience because I have been rejected from voluntary work too (care homes, GP's, charity shops).

hello just wondered how you got on in your interview? I have my next week do you have any tips please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending