The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing Interview

Hi,

I’m just looking for advice on the interview stage before being accepted, such as what to expect at the interview, questions you get asked etc.?

Thanks
Original post by CourtJames97
Hi,

I’m just looking for advice on the interview stage before being accepted, such as what to expect at the interview, questions you get asked etc.?

Thanks

Have a look at the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316
Reply 2
Hi,

Thanks

Think about why you want to do Mental Health Nursing and what is the role of a mental health nurse. Understand the 6C's of nursing, what the NMC does, how would you deal with stress, how would you deal with difficult situations or conflict. What do you like about this course, university etc. Hope this helps.
Reply 3
Hi,

Thanks

As others have said know the 6Cs and what each one means. Reasons you want to be a mental health nurse, what you think you might struggle with at work/uni and also find something in the recent news about the subject. There was mostly scenario questions so just think about what you would do in a difficult situation, resolving conflict, empathy etc..Good luck! 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending