The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Mental health nursing January 2024

Good evening, please I had my mental health nursing interview two weeks ago but realized after the interview that the conditional offer for mental health nursing was declined and adult nursing accepted I have not heard from the admission team yet and I am really anxious. Please what do I do
Original post by Anonymous
Good evening, please I had my mental health nursing interview two weeks ago but realized after the interview that the conditional offer for mental health nursing was declined and adult nursing accepted I have not heard from the admission team yet and I am really anxious. Please what do I do

Hi anon.

Is this regarding applications at the University of Huddersfield?

Has your issue been resolved?
If not have you emailed or telephoned the admissions team? You may be best contacting them to inform them of your situation.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :smile:
Aaliya ~ 4th year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi Anon,

Following what our student rep Aaliya has added, it may be the case that it was super competitive for MH nursing and you just missed out but our admissions team for that course thought you may be suitable for the Adult Nursing course and would be a great fit for that course.

Please contact [email protected] so we can look into this.

Don't worry if you didn't get on your first choice, the first years for those courses have VERY similar modules (Mental health nursing, adult nursing) so if you perform well during your first year, you could request a change of course from the course leader going into the second year and end up back on the course you wanted.

Best wishes,
Lewis

Social Media and Content Officer, University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending