x

Check out my post up there ^^

:bl:

3 sociology

Original post by xxvine
I got a B
Really wanted an A😢

I'm really sorry you didn't get the grade you wanted :frown:

Do you need any particular advice about what to do next? Please feel free to send me a PM or post in the Applications and UCAS forum :smile:
Original post by Fox Corner
Check out my post up there ^^

:bl:

Does UCAS update before 12? I've heard 12 but then people are saying 'my Track just updated' etc...

Got BBB well happy :biggrin: But unfortunately also in limbo haha
Aqas changing of marks by 1 upped me from a B o an A...

HOW DID I GET A B EVEN WTF
Original post by emiloujess
Does UCAS update before 12? I've heard 12 but then people are saying 'my Track just updated' etc...

Got BBB well happy :biggrin: But unfortunately also in limbo haha

UCAS track opens at 9 for people to see whether they've gotten into their firm or insurance, or whether they've been placed in clearing. Then at 3 pm Clearing opens on UCAS so people can put in their choices (after receiving a verbal offer from a uni). Does this help? :smile:

Congrats on your results as well! :woo:
UCAS track opens at 9 for people to see whether they've gotten into their firm or insurance, or whether they've been placed in clearing. Then at 3 pm Clearing opens on UCAS so people can put in their choices (after receiving a verbal offer from a uni). Does this help? :smile:

Congrats on your results as well! :woo:

I'm really confused :frown: I've asked my insurance to release me (for the second time!) and am waiting for them to release me. Someone said Track is now frozen until 12. Or can it now update at any time? :smile:
I'm really confused :frown: I've asked my insurance to release me (for the second time!) and am waiting for them to release me. Someone said Track is now frozen until 12. Or can it now update at any time? :smile:

It can take a while for uni's to release you - anywhere up to a couple of days (hopefully it won't take this long)

I'm pretty sure track isn't frozen, but at the moment nothing will be updating anyway until clearing officially opens.

There's loads of advice in the Applications and UCAS forum - especially about not wanting to go to insurance places.

Hope this helps :h:

There's also this article on exactly what happens to track on results day :smile:
It can take a while for uni's to release you - anywhere up to a couple of days (hopefully it won't take this long)

I'm pretty sure track isn't frozen, but at the moment nothing will be updating anyway until clearing officially opens.

There's loads of advice in the Applications and UCAS forum - especially about not wanting to go to insurance places.

Hope this helps :h:

It doesn't matter I've been released now haha :biggrin: Thanks though!
Reply 5510
A* is achieved by gaining an overall A 320 ums then you need 90% ums (180) for A2 exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many UMS out of 400 is an A ?
Got an A* feel so happy!! Congrats to everybody else :biggrin:
I got an A- was hoping for an A* but i got an A in unit 3 and a B in unit 4
I was a few marks off an A* so I'm a bit gutted but happy with my A!
Went from BBD at AS to ABB
Can we resit SCLY4?
Reply 5518
Yes next year is the final exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done every one!
i got an A for AS and a B for A2 (I did them both this year) I'm amazed and delighted!

Latest

Trending

Trending