The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

University of Suffolk

Is anyone going to the university of Suffolk?
Hey there! :h:

I'm just linking the official University of Suffolk Freshers thread here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7388941 for you, are you going to study there this year? Hopefully, by posting in there you can find some fellow new students to chat with. Hope this helps!
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by Wilmx1

Hi there

I'm an official student rep for Uni of Suffolk! I would be happy to answer any question you have or direct you to the right place. Pop your question bellow!
Milena 🙂
Original post by UoS Student Rep
Hi there

I'm an official student rep for Uni of Suffolk! I would be happy to answer any question you have or direct you to the right place. Pop your question bellow!
Milena 🙂

Hi Wilmx1,

I'm joining Milena, I'm also an official student rep for the UoS, and I'm more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.
I'm not sure which course you have in mind, if any, but if you're planning on joining the School of Social Sciences and Humanities, I might be of use as I'm in my last year in BSc Psychology and Sociology :smile:.

Are you a Home or International Student?
I'd be more than happy to hear about your plans or aspirations, also any questions you may have about the Uni.

All the best,

Viki
UoS final year Psychology and Sociology Student
Original post by Wilmx1

Don’t go to Suffolk!!!! Worst decision I’ve ever made. There are very few clubs and societies. If you want any kind of social life this isn’t the right place. Never been so lonely.
I agree with the above. Do not go to UoS, got my degree but the worst decision and biggest regret of my life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending