The Student Room Group

TSR Gentleman's Club

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Matrix123
Of course, good sir. In hindsight, I should have expected such a proposal from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, anyone would think this was the first such proposition.

Original post by Cremated_Spatula

You sir, have keen senses

Posted from TSR Mobile
A load of posturing nonsense here. If you knew real gentlemen, you'd realise that their status is determined by their behaviour and not their vocabulary.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 82
I must bid you all a goodnight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DrSocSciences
A load of posturing nonsense here. If you knew real gentlemen, you'd realise that their status is determined by their behaviour and not their vocabulary.

A gentleman does not have status and does not need to prove himself to others.
Original post by Andy98
Indeed, anyone would think this was the first such proposition.

You sir, have keen senses

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you speak of is very true. You have been known to maintain your admirable qualities (which before you reply to, is a belief I hold close to my heart, noble sir).

Such thoughts of a very innocent interaction baffle me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85

In all honesty I actually speak similarly to a lot of the posts I've made on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
In all honesty I actually speak similarly to a lot of the posts I've made on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you're claiming that it's your natural mode or register of speech.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 87
I think you might mean that it's your natural mode of speech.

Indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by Matrix123
What you speak of is very true. You have been known to maintain your admirable qualities (which before you reply to, is a belief I hold close to my heart, noble sir).

Such thoughts of a very innocent interaction baffle me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can see, but soon malady will learn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I can see, but soon malady will learn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is it that you see, and that I am yet to learn?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SUPREME Gent
The SUPREME Gentleman is here to guide you all.

Heil
Reply 91
Marco Pierre White should be our club mascot. Boldly defending a man's right to go hunting, and pursue it not only for sporting leisure, but for culinary leisure too. The man is a genius!

Original post by lustawny
Marco Pierre White should be our club mascot. Boldly defending a man's right to go hunting, and pursue it not only for sporting leisure, but for culinary leisure too. The man is a genius!

What a great idea! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, but it's a bit hard to demonstrate behaviour on an internet forum. Words is all we 'ave guv'nor cor blimey strike a light get orf me barrah I knew ya granny give 'em 'alf a parnd.
Gentlemen -

No parking in disabled spaces please.

No parking up on the pavement to get your take-away, therefore blocking the pavement for women with prams.

No diagonal parking in supermarket car parks.
Reply 95

Your argument is, no offence, utter balls. Why do you think we're posting etiquette tips on here?
Original post by swirly
#IfWeDate, I'll take care of you.

I just lost my ****. What a pic.
Talking about supermarkets :

Get the box of cereal down that the little old lady can't reach.

Put your wheely trolley properly back in the trolley bay.

When you put your basket in the pile at the checkout, fold the arms back so the next person can put theirs on top.
Original post by lustawny
Your argument is, no offence, utter balls. Why do you think we're posting etiquette tips on here?

Etiquette tips mediated through posturing.
Reply 99
Etiquette tips mediated through posturing.

Does this make them any less valid?

Quick Reply

Latest