Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One Piece is amazing!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Sora_)
    One Piece is amazing!
    The Manga is still better, the anime is just too overcoloured. You are right anyway: One Piece is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Love hina and wolfs rain

ReputationRep:
    One does not simply select a favorite anime but the anime that I had enjoyed the most was " Akame Ga Kill ".
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    on a slight detour...durarara is on netflix! (shame its just first season and not x2 as well)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    on a slight detour...durarara is on netflix! (shame its just first season and not x2 as well)
    Netflix's anime selection isn't actually too shabby given it's not targeted at it at all.

I find the big issue with anime and netflix is that their subtitles can often lag/break and entire sentences don't get subbed. It kinda kills the viewing experience having to rewind 2-3 times an episode to make a missing subtitle show up so you have a clue what is going on. If it's just grunting or screaming that's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Vampire Knight and mew mew power just cause it was the first anime I ever watched so will always hold a special place in my heart <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtemisMCR)
    Vampire Knight and mew mew power just cause it was the first anime I ever watched so will always hold a special place in my heart <3
    I'm planning on watching Vampire Knight soon, it looks great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaVinciGirl)
    I'm planning on watching Vampire Knight soon, it looks great!
    I loved it, I hope you enjoy it as well when you get round to watching it!!

ReputationRep:
    Koe no Katachi is my absolute favourite.
    Others, as my secondary favourites, include Eureka Seven, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso(Your Lie in April), Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan), Oregairu, Re;Zero, Sukitte ii na yo(Say ‘I love you’), Hai to Gensou no Grimgar(Grimgar of Fantasy and Ashes), 3-Gatsu no Lion S2, Clannad: After Story, Naruto, Code Geass R2, Steins;Gate.

ReputationRep:
    Shokugeki no soma

ReputationRep:
    DEATH NOTE

movies: perfect blue I guess
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by OronaVader)
    DEATH NOTE

movies: perfect blue I guess
    The best movie in my opinion is still spirited away. Although I must admit that I watched just a few anime movies so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    The best movie in my opinion is still spirited away. Although I must admit that I watched just a few anime movies so far.
    Spirited Away is awesome and is one of my childhood favorites. Perfect Blue just appealed to me better in terms of the themes I guess. I’ve just gotten into anime too, I’ve just watched 5/6 of them. 🙈
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spirited Away is awesome and is one of my childhood favorites. Perfect Blue just appealed to me better in terms of the themes I guess. I’ve just gotten into anime too, I’ve just watched 5/6 of them. 🙈
    "Perfect blue" is one of the anime movies on my watching list. My friend recommended me, also would love to watch "your name". Was sad that I was not able to do this in the cinema when it was broadcasted for a little while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    "Perfect blue" is one of the anime movies on my watching list. My friend recommended me, also would love to watch "your name". Was sad that I was not able to do this in the cinema when it was broadcasted for a little while.
    Yes Perfect Blue is a must watch- it messes with your mind and I think that’s the best part. I’ve heard Your Name is amazing- it is on my list too (though I’m not too much of a romance fan haha). It’s time for you to start watching :P many anime sites have the movies in HD online.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes Perfect Blue is a must watch- it messes with your mind and I think that’s the best part. I’ve heard Your Name is amazing- it is on my list too (though I’m not too much of a romance fan haha). It’s time for you to start watching :P many anime sites have the movies in HD online.
    Are those for free? can you send me the links to the sites to watch the animes, please?

ReputationRep:
    Death Parade was great, sadly it was only a season. I love Seven Deadly Sins though. I don't watch much Anime but I'd like to as I have ran out of every other genre to watch.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.